Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata-- a bit unrealistic CVs need to do more

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone

I love this show dekha ek khwaab for same reasons as majority of the forum does...
prince charming..as described by vijay...dashing,handsome,cute,sauve but chudail types...😉

but i am bit concerned with CVs not for usual reason of AAkaash track--as much as i feel there is no chemistry between him and moniya...i also know the ultimate track would be of manyata and uday..so i am OK in that respect...
what i am not liking is emotionality of character manyata...

she got betrayed by only person she loved the most...her baba yet she went home and forgot him;chalo i understand that she was in shock and talked into her supposed love for aakaash by her most stupid and irritating friends...
but ever since she came into the palace not once had she shown a moment of sadness for her baba's betrayal...she doesn't consider royal family as her own...yet she never remembers him in moment of sadness..infact she is too happy playing pranks on everyone
that one feels nothing at all  for her loss or pain..she simply forgot about it

she has not even felt anything at all for her mother;rajmata...even when jay taunts rajmata about not sleeping properly for 16 years yearning for manyata..she is so unnatural in her behaviour...to me she doesn't look normal at all..even with all the trauma she endured...she needs to have some kind of emotional response...a response from within..like one should feel after meeting one's mother...but no nothing at all...

I would like to give Cvs a suggestion...
to make manyata a connected/credible character..
make her have some dreams...may be like uday had...a  hazy dream of childhood...a mother calling her,a faint voice from yesteryears...something to make her wake up in a jolt and make her stupid/immature brain think...
i feel it is very imp from audience point of view...as much as i love uday and his character...i feel manyata needs more depth...way she behaves is just like a spoiled child in childish attempt to get attention
i hope Cvs would give us some emotional scenes..where we get some glimpse-. into her unconscious mind..way she dismissed murari's confession...his pain for loosing a wife and child...it is very unnatural...

Edited by sami01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree, she needs to have some feelings for her mom and the rest of them, it's irritating when she doesn't and also as u said she hasn't thought once about her dad 
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree it seems unrealistic for her to be so carefree and only think about akash!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's not unrealistic of her to think only about akaash & not care about her dad or not have any bond with her mother.. her life has taken a drastic turn & it's too much to take in in a few days. her friends, her dad, the love of her life..she's been separated from everyone and if she chooses to act like a spoiled brat to take her frustration out instead of all those typical heroines bahaoing sau aasoon.. i don't see a problem with that. 

just my opinion, though. 
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I feel the same ..  How can Manyata not think about her biological parents, afterall they are blood related ðŸ˜•.. what gets into my nerves these days is her chawl wala behaviour, I knw she has lived wid it for 16 years but you can at least put some effort to change and wat I don't get is, She was too shocked ðŸ˜² to knw that Murari is not her baba and she was soo attached to him yet she never remembers him..

She's only about Akash, don''t really get how they became so close (May be i have missed some of their scenes as i always skip it).. but still its confusing me..😕

well after today's episode I truly hope Unnati's words on how one can't choose their parents and khandan goes into her brain.. and she at least starts showing some respect and emotional part to her family..

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

Hello everyone

I love this show dekha ek khwaab for same reasons as majority of the forum does...
prince charming..as described by vijay...dashing,handsome,cute,sauve but chudail types...😉

but i am bit concerned with CVs not for usual reason of AAkaash track--as much as i feel there is no chemistry between him and moniya...i also know the ultimate track would be of manyata and uday..so i am OK in that respect...
what i am not liking is emotionality of character manyata...

she got betrayed by only person she loved the most...her baba yet she went home and forgot him;chalo i understand that she was in shock and talked into her supposed love for aakaash by her most stupid and irritating friends...
but ever since she came into the palace not once had she shown a moment of sadness for her baba's betrayal...she doesn't consider royal family as her own...yet she never remembers him in moment of sadness..infact she is too happy playing pranks on everyone
that one feels nothing at all  for her loss or pain..she simply forgot about it

she has not even felt anything at all for her mother;rajmata...even when jay taunts rajmata about not sleeping properly for 16 years yearning for manyata..she is so unnatural in her behaviour...to me she doesn't look normal at all..even with all the trauma she endured...she needs to have some kind of emotional response...a response from within..like one should feel after meeting one's mother...but no nothing at all...

I would like to give Cvs a suggestion...
to make manyata a connected/credible character..
make her have some dreams...may be like uday had...a  hazy dream of childhood...a mother calling her,a faint voice from yesteryears...something to make her wake up in a jolt and make her stupid/immature brain think...
i feel it is very imp from audience point of view...as much as i love uday and his character...i feel manyata needs more depth...way she behaves is just like a spoiled child in childish attempt to get attention
i hope Cvs would give us some emotional scenes..where we get some glimpse-. into her unconscious mind..way she dismissed murari's confession...his pain for loosing a wife and child...it is very unnatural...

You know the saying that everyone who enters your life leaves footprints in it?  Well it seems Manyata has completely forgotten her "baba"  and that is unbelievable.  And it is not difficult to remember things from early childhood.  3/4 is reasonable age.  I have a few memories from back then.  So it doesn't make sense that Manyata wouldn't remember anything.  
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Herman_4u

totally agree, she needs to have some feelings for her mom and the rest of them, it's irritating when she doesn't and also as u said she hasn't thought once about her dad 

yes..i felt bit of improvement in a way of scene with her mom today..but still it was childish afterwards...she seem to have short term memory issues...she feels sad only for a moment...before and after she just becomes a spoiled brat
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tutiface

Agree it seems unrealistic for her to be so carefree and only think about akash!

even for aakaash she thinks breifly..its like a wave..until the phone call came she was too busy making mess of washroom while thoroughly enjoying doing so...aakaash's love is sincere but hers is childish and comes in waves...
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

it's not unrealistic of her to think only about akaash & not care about her dad or not have any bond with her mother.. her life has taken a drastic turn & it's too much to take in in a few days. her friends, her dad, the love of her life..she's been separated from everyone and if she chooses to act like a spoiled brat to take her frustration out instead of all those typical heroines bahaoing sau aasoon.. i don't see a problem with that. 

just my opinion, though. 

i understand beahving and all..what i dont understand is any subtle feelings of emotions...no dreams about a distant past..nothing she is behaving in a carefree attitude so not normal...but thanks for sharing ur thoughts
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: limbu.simmy

I feel the same ..  How can Manyata not think about her biological parents, afterall they are blood related ðŸ˜•.. what gets into my nerves these days is her chawl wala behaviour, I knw she has lived wid it for 16 years but you can at least put some effort to change and wat I don't get is, She was too shocked ðŸ˜² to knw that Murari is not her baba and she was soo attached to him yet she never remembers him..

She's only about Akash, don''t really get how they became so close (May be i have missed some of their scenes as i always skip it).. but still its confusing me..😕

well after today's episode I truly hope Unnati's words on how one can't choose their parents and khandan goes into her brain.. and she at least starts showing some respect and emotional part to her family..

she had ditched aakaash in one moment when he questioned her baba...she was really stupid in her behaviour towards him..then she took 180 degree turn and enjoyed wada pao with those idiotic friends of hers...
they need to bring a bit of balance in her attitude