navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by famzii05

I've not yet hit mine!!LOL

But I have accidentally hit someone important before!!!
Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

On the positive though - I got to touch his torso even if it was inadvertent!!

nazma!! now we know how long this mind has been corrupted for!! LOL

LOL It was ten years ago!!!

But gosh it was embarrassing!! I flung my arm back really hard!!! I heard him goo "ooof"!!! I thought that's it now I'm done for!!!!
But he was really sweet about it!! He told me he'd have to be careful not to get on the wrong side of me!! Gave me a gorgeous smile while I was stood there apologising profusely!!

Hey Nazma ...u day must have been done Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
HAHA! After marriage ka kissa, thank God I'm single!=D

Let's if your story and Gopi's story turns out the same. Well of course, Gopi will apologize one million times, but Kokila's anger and Ahem's expressions will be worth a million dollar!=D
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
ROFL 

Am sorry i couldn't help when i read it...Gosh..am happy that am single...

I think in serial also ,Gopi will say sorry to aham.
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

I've not yet hit mine!!LOL

But I have accidentally hit someone important before!!!
Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

On the positive though - I got to touch his torso even if it was inadvertent!!

ROFL   ROFL ROFL 

Nazma..you had me in stitches...Do your husband knows this?LOL

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
oh, i never get a chance. what will a 5 ft like me do to slap a hulk of 6.9.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Am glad its sorted out. Even i wanna slap someone. Oh yes wait i will slap my brother.
taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I hurt mine once and of all places in my mil s house , she neva let me forget that for as long as she lived . It was innocently but it is alittle embarassing so here is my story , we were newly married must have been 7 weeks so as most ppl know u can't keep ur off each other and it becomes all the more exciting when its done in forbidden places . Anyway I was in her kitchen tea and her son comes in starts holding me and trying to kiss me , she is in another room , he was not letting go and I could hear her coming towards the kitchen so I elbowed him in the tummy , I think I took him by surprise that he fall back and hit on the sharp edge of the cupboards above ,he got cut on the side of the head , he must have shouted in pain she was there like warrior sharp tongue and all . It was bleeding but he was not on his death bed , bless his heart the sweet man sed he didn't see the cupboard and accidently hit his head , me the nave idiot I was sed I actually pushed him , did I live to regret not letting my husbands lie stand. She gave it to me sed everything from ill treating him to the fact that he forced her to accept me as his choice cos a girl from a different religion couldn't realize her sons true value and take care off him , the thing I tease abt wot she sed that day was that he would realize his mistake by fighting to be with me in 6 months well its 20 years later and he stiill hasn't realized it. Needless to say she didn't talk to me or visit me for 2 months but although I was hurt I didn't mind cos my husband worked extra hard to make up during those. 2 months.

Go to top