India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I slapped my husband to

-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well Shockedit was an argument we had the night before Cry he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did LOLand he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him Cryhe didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well Angryjust like Koki Shockedand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mineLOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najnazlieeshineharshvanilla.ice-neela-munnihyderabadrsk16gohem123PN_luvs_ArjunnavyabIchangeditmaddy311sree07famzii05NazmaJll-Shilpa-llsuk19Bobbi.-JollyJabeen-ANJ4-Eris-Mandy20

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umfaiz

Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well Shockedit was an argument we had the night before Cry he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did LOLand he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him Cryhe didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well Angryjust like Koki Shockedand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mineLOL

I managed to punch mine!LOL  But it was in all innocence.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Sara.NazmaJ-JollyJabeen--Eris-Mandy20

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

ohhh poor u just like gopiji... apologizing for no fault of yours...  u can relate to the scene more when the episode will be on air LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-navyab-Sara.NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-Mandy20

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I've not yet hit mine!!LOL

But I have accidentally hit someone important before!!!
Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

On the positive though - I got to touch his torso even if it was inadvertent!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-munnihyderabadgohem123moksha89navyabIchangeditllSerenityll-AmalAziz--Sara.-JollyJabeen-Xarina-Eris--Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

@bold insanity is back!!

Well I don't have anyone yet but I sure hit my brothers a few times and they sure do hit back, even though I am the youngest and smallest (5 foot 9)CryLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Sara.NazmaJ-JollyJabeen--Eris-

-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Yeah a was crying so much at that time Crya thought he will never talk to meDisapprove but in the end it was all well LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen--Eris-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

@bold insanity is back!!

Well I don't have anyone yet but I sure hit my brothers a few times and they sure do hit back, even though I am the youngest and smallest (5 foot 9)CryLOL

Aww poor you!!!

Don't they know boys aren't supposed to hit girls!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Sara.-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Yeah a was crying so much at that time Crya thought he will never talk to meDisapprove but in the end it was all well LOL

Awww!!

But good it was all sorted out!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top