Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron FF -I NEED U SWAYAM- part 4 update on pg 5 - Page 4

SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wohooo!!!! Awesum update!!!
Luvd it!!
Sharon, just do anything nd get swayam!!
Swayam, y soo meanie!?
Amazing!!
Do cntinu soon nd thnks fr d pm.. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
awesome waitng 4 ur nxt udate
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the pm and loved the update and continue soon
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude...update fast...cant wait...
Lifu18 thumbnail
PART 4

Sharon couldnt believe what she was seeing she saw red and went towards the girl and swayam she was about to strangle the girl when simmi and rinni took hold of her and led her away let go of me how dare u simmi rinni she shouted sharon calm down what are u doing ur sharon the diva not an over possessive girlfriend GIRLFRIEND whose girlfriend am i said sharon angrily stomping away
Rey got hold of sharon and tried to calm her down suddenly swayam came with that girl hey rey sharon this is my friend from the U.S.A sheena this is rey and this is sharon he said smiling hi all she said looking at sharon sharon felt herself tremble something was fishy about this girl as she held on to  possessively  swayam  i got to go sharon said before the tears rolled up in her eys wait Sharon rey and swayam called at once she ignored and left them

Later at the cafeteria sheena saw that sharon was within ears shot and decided to play her cards well she told her frnds making sure sharon heard you know me and swayam we are so close u know we love each other so much he came over last night and we were so late last night ... her voice trailed off evocatively as she turned and looked at sharon oh hi sharon i didnt see u there sharon tired her best to not to toll her eyes sheen would have been blind not to notice her she took a red rose from her bag and walked away saying loudly swayam gave me this she handed out to see sheena laughing away with not only swayam but rey too she was greatful that kria wasnt here or else sharon there u are we are going to the mall with sheena wanna come no she said pissed off that neither of them had afford to take her home am going home we can take u no sharon said as she headed outside as soon as she got home she threw her bag on the floor shouted her heart out to the maid and cried herself to sleep.
Sharon woke up and showered and had tea but she still couldn't believe rey and swayam couldn't see that b----'s fakeness kria called her up to go out that night she felt miserable but said yes the girls went to a restaurant to have dinner to be met by the boys but swayam wasn't there sharon sat gloomily when she suddenly heard him call her she looked around and saw him  standing there with a red rose bouquet  she stood up as he smiled and moved towards her she was so happy to see him the way he used to be he was just about to reach out to her when suddenly sheen ran towards him and hugged him u did this for me  oh swayam you shouldn't have sharon froze on the spot as tears ran down her cheeks swayam was shocked  rey had given him a lecture that day on how he was treating sharon and that she had suffered enough he was going to propose to sharon in-front of there frnds but sheena had spoiled it all he took the roses from sheena these aren't  for u he said rudely as he ran after sharon he couldnt do this to his princess anymore he had enough of his attitude and ego which didnt want to let him confess to sharon his ego wanted to hurt her more but his heart couldn't he hugged her from behind surprising her she looked at him and broke down he cradled her in his arms am so sorry sharon but these are for u he handed her the boquet i need u swayam i need u in my life  i cant live without u the thoguth of someone else touching u is unbearable i love u i love u she said moving towards him she kissed him right on his lips shocking swayam the gang wooted as they saw swaron sheena looked with hatred as sharon without no shame kissed swayam right on his lips she ran away she had to have swayam at any cost
sharon blushed as she whispered to swayam i kissed u because i want to she said smiling as he hugged her and the guys whistled  on shouting  HAPPY NEW YEAR

HOPE U GUYS LIKED DIS WISH U ALL A VERY TERRIFIC 2012

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... It was amazing... This does'nt end here rite...!!?
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
woohooohooo...she kissed him...wooohooohooo..finnally...

n sheena...what is she gonna do next...cant wait for the next update...

ps: how r u???
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved d kiss scene...but tis is nt d end rite???
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wohooo she kissed him
nyc update.cont soon
YashInani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiss... Wow, nice update and thanx for the pm...