New lady in jigars life

dirtydiana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All after watching todays episode I felt that cv should introduce a new lady as coming to look after Gopi while she is sick and develop storyline for Jigar as Rashi really need to be taught a good lesson .  It will be really nice to rashi and urmi kalakari fail.  he is back to her old tricks and it is all back to where we were before going in the circle... I was surprise that Hetal can't see anything wrong with Rashi she was actually defending her today in the ktichen.    Hetal please open big eye and see what is happeing in the house... I seriously feel that new lady in Jigars life will be very insteresting track just see what kalakari  rashi and urmi comes up with>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I've always said that Jigar should move on and find happiness with someone else.   Be nice to see him carefree again.
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too would love to see a new person introduced who could not only help care for Gopi but who could teach her some of the ways of the world and thus keep her away from that urmila shah's clutches ...

Would also be nice to see jigar laughing and having fun with someone ...

Rashi is doing kalakaries to win over hetal and koki but what actually has she done to get Jigar back?

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dirtydiana

Hi All after watching todays episode I felt that cv should introduce a new lady as coming to look after Gopi while she is sick and develop storyline for Jigar as Rashi really need to be taught a good lesson .  It will be really nice to rashi and urmi kalakari fail.  he is back to her old tricks and it is all back to where we were before going in the circle... I was surprise that Hetal can't see anything wrong with Rashi she was actually defending her today in the ktichen.    Hetal please open big eye and see what is happeing in the house... I seriously feel that new lady in Jigars life will be very insteresting track just see what kalakari  rashi and urmi comes up with>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I agree, a new female for jigar is needed.. at least to make rashi jealous, so she can remain positive permanently😊
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree there should introduce some new girl so that rash I starts to feel insecure about loosing her marriage 
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great idea! I wish the CVS would use this idea. 👍🏼

They can show Rashi getting jealous of a new girl admiring Jigar and have her change her scheming ways.

I want Jigar to be happy again!

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think that is a great idea! well i love to see kalakaries fail!
i think it is high time raashi actualy realise her husbands value...it would also make an interesting track!
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i think they should intro a new girl...jigar needs to move on...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
What a wonderful idea!😛
A new girl can help Raashi realise Jigar's value😃
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i also think that would be a great idea. 

Rashi will go up in flames.