CVs clears up the confusion and urges IF members!

Posted: 12 years ago
Male Protagonist- Arnav Singh Raizada.

Female 
Protagonist - Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Antagonist- Shyam.

Supporting characters- Anjali,akash,Payal,NK ,La etc.

I hope everyone knows and accepts this .So I don't really think there is need of any posts which says otherwise. Of course ASR and KKG are going to end up together after all the drama. So can we refrain ourselves from jumping the gun and wanting new characters against the leads?La is not going to be with ASR or NK is not going to end up with KKG.

Every show needs its share of appreciation and criticism.And I personally appreciate the good and criticize the bad (Both of which I do sarcastically..of course.😃.). But never have I said that leads don't belong together. Is it possible to overlook love just because that girl is not sophisticated enough or the guy is snobbish jerk.When love comes calling , You have to accept that person's flaw too and not only the positive things about them. While rest of the characters are needed to develop the story too.

N really if a person can't take constructive criticism about a character in the forum and wants out.Its their choice. You have more time for yourself now.Do good things with your life.😆..Instead of wasting your time online like us.

P.S: I love NK coz he cried watching Harry potter.😆

P.P.S: Obsession with an actor has led to the destruction of not only forums like Geet and DMG but also affected the relationship between the leads of a particular show. The main leads stopped interacting with each other off camera and stopped giving interviews together. So think about the repercussions of your actions too.
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Honestly I also lyk NK coz he cried watching Harry Potter!!

Somy I was missing you ?? where were you ? You have missed so much action today.

Although I sleep early nowadays due to my changed schedule...I decided to give up my sleep. Only because it's Chritmas holiday...I have the next few days off.

EDIT...

Yes people need to understand who the leads are. what upsets me is that some fans can't differentiate between criticism and bashing and some people bash in the name of criticism.

criticism is as  much needed as appreciation.

The story is about how a snobbish guy falls for a 'not sophiticated enough' girl. If Khushi can fall for a snobbish guy and Arnav can fall for a not so sophiscated Khushi, who are we to judge.

But yes cv's are messing up the storyline and there is a risk that Khushi's character might get messed up in the process. It is showing signs and that's why many members are criticizing.

I agree the forum is addictive. There is a lot to do with your life. But I prefer to waste a few hours online. ðŸ˜†

Does NK love HP ?? then I guess I should love him too. But  I don't ? Not yet !

He has too impress me first...there is long queue of men waiting for me you see...ASR, Akash, Aman, Salvatore Brothers...the list goes on and on. ðŸ˜³

What's with the color of his clothes...was he trying to be a Gryffindor ?? 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
"So can we refrain ourselves from jumping the gun and wanting new characters for the leads"
 What ??? There is a call to CHANGE the leads . Am i reading this correctly ?  You mean replace Barun & Sanaya ?
UNBELIEVABLE !!

Whoa !!
i totally agree with u!! hihihih😆

i think we overanalyze so many things!! hahhah😆

i think we just have to sit back and enjoy what the CVs are offering us!!

so just chill, chill, just chill 

Originally posted by incandescent

Somy I was missing you ?? where were you ? You have missed so much action today.

Although I sleep early nowadays due to my changed schedule...I decided to give up my sleep. Only because it's Chritmas holiday...I have the next few days off.

RES...i will edit. 

Was busy packing up for a vacation Fari. Am MIA till 3rd from tomorrow... 

Totally agree with you Fari... This forum might turn into another Geet and DMG forums soon...where nobody wants to hear criticism. 

Manyata is a chwal girl turned princess in New sony show. The most annoying lead ever..She will change though.. Indian version of Princess Diaries..
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by premparbat

"So can we refrain ourselves from jumping the gun and wanting new characters for the leads"
 What ??? There is a call to CHANGE the leads . Am i reading this correctly ?  You mean replace Barun & Sanaya ?
UNBELIEVABLE !!

Whoa !!

No I mean they want new characters against the leads not new actors. 
Heyy somzz...Great post

I totally agree with you, why do people want things that they're never gonna get ...the end result is gonna be ArHi.
Originally posted by loveydovey

i totally agree with u!! hihihih😆

i think we overanalyze so many things!! hahhah😆

i think we just have to sit back and enjoy what the CVs are offering us!!

so just chill, chill, just chill 

Seriously its just a 20 min show to be over-analysed... If you are bugged take a break and return after some days..The show will still be the same..😆
Originally posted by asha...

Heyy somzz...Great post

I totally agree with you, why do people want things that they're never gonna get ...the end result is gonna be ArHi.

True Aisha..Its not as confusing as who Princess Manyata is going to end up with...😆...Hain nahi tho..😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†