India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Does girls go for bad guys.... (Page 3)

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I agree with Smisha, it does sound very nice to fall in love with volcano, but to live your life for ever is hard when in comes to reality. "Ego" is a big thing, and 'taming a bad guy' is not as easy as they show in "reel" life.... ! I have seen couple who are both good and calm and not that hyper and they look perfect match...probably sometimes good guy do prefer good girl rather than opposites... and I don't know what to say when two bad plp meet or two volcano meet...thats teh scary part!

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged

nice thoughts guys

jprasadd and devil..u guys are very funny

first of all...

i dont think there is such a thing as GOOD BOYZ

i think the one thing thats comman in both is the way they are...

i mean...sidhi sadi ladki se hamesha..ulta ladka pyar kar bethta hai...

and girls who are wild..ends up loving that sidha sada ladki..

opposite attracts...thats all

in jessis case...jessi knows armaan fromm inside..she knows the way he is..he might be going out with million girls..but he only wants to be with that one girl..and she knows this fact...

he might be using ppl..and lying to them..at the same time..jessi knows...he wants to do most he can to make others happy...

its true that his ways are wrong..but his wills are always right...and jessi feels, and knows this from the the start..and jessi realized why she is so connected to him..coz she knows what others will never know about armaan

in armaans case...i just started watching jessi from the begining  few weeks ago...and i have always felt armaan being atracted to jessi from day one...there is something that pulls him toward jessi...the way he looks at her...he knows that too..but his typical judgement of middle class ppl has taken over his feeling...the more he got to know jessi..the closer he got...

and its true..all girls out there wish to change someone in good way...u can end up hurting urself..but those who believe or feel strongly about thier love..always knows...where there is a will there is a way..

TC

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged

traditionally women are obssesed with the idea of taming a beast(a rake) or being the princess in a cindrella story. changing a guy(his lifestyle) to her requirements is seen as the ultimate aphrosodiac and makes a women feel loved and cherished. it also makes a woman feel powerful(after all what is more powerful than turning a person's life upside down).also the most bad boys posses a certain charm and killer instincts when it comes to women. women get charmed and the idea that they can  change(the wilder ,thebetter) this guy is very enticing and ,most women fall for it.

unfortunately real life truths are far from it...people rarely change(immidiete change comes with resentment and frustation)....and if they change...the process is very slow and takes year(a big proof is that initial years in a marraige are difficult but most people get comfortable in it after few years) this also a very big reason why impetuous marraiges fail(specially if you are a teenager and love is the only reason) and most women end up disillusioned.

to use devil driver's analogy...it might be exciting to live by volcano but when it erupts , it is gonna burn your entire personality and life and most probably leave you traumatised and emotionally crippled. on the other hand living by ditch water may not be fun but in years you will find ways to use that water and someday it may become indispensible and maybe even your lifeline. 

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged

very true words PJ.. I don't believe in taming the beast.. As I had once said in the same forum, if you are getting into a relation with the expectation to change something, then you enter the relationship on a wrong foot.. becuase who knows it may or maynot happen.. plus you don't know if you will like what they have changed into... they might be a whole new person whom you didn't like and ran away from in the first place... Sadly I have to say I have seen this in real life..  as far as I have seen happy endings happen only in reel life..

But on the other hand I have seen many real life couples where neither is a volcano ready to errupt, but the life is very balanced, wonderful and meaningful..  You don't have to spend your creativity is trying to change the other person, instead use it to nurture the relationship between the two..

As PJ says, seeing a volcano errupt might give you a high but eventually dies down..

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 06 April 2005 at 10:08am
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

traditionally women are obssesed with the idea of taming a beast(a rake) or being the princess in a cindrella story. changing a guy(his lifestyle) to her requirements is seen as the ultimate aphrosodiac and makes a women feel loved and cherished. it also makes a woman feel powerful(after all what is more powerful than turning a person's life upside down).also the most bad boys posses a certain charm and killer instincts when it comes to women. women get charmed and the idea that they can  change(the wilder ,thebetter) this guy is very enticing and ,most women fall for it.

unfortunately real life truths are far from it...people rarely change(immidiete change comes with resentment and frustation)....and if they change...the process is very slow and takes year(a big proof is that initial years in a marraige are difficult but most people get comfortable in it after few years) this also a very big reason why impetuous marraiges fail(specially if you are a teenager and love is the only reason) and most women end up disillusioned.

to use devil driver's analogy...it might be exciting to live by volcano but when it erupts , it is gonna burn your entire personality and life and most probably leave you traumatised and emotionally crippled. on the other hand living by ditch water may not be fun but in years you will find ways to use that water and someday it may become indispensible and maybe even your lifeline. 

Very beautifully said PJ. I could have not expressed myself better than this...

Clap
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I agree PJ it's really hard to accept these facts when you are teen but when you face real life you come to accept these facts......if someone had told these stuff to me in my teen life I would have said "whatever"!!! but then after 7 yrs of marriage, I do agree to it Wink

Edited by bgdesai - 06 April 2005 at 11:52am
hUm_tUm Newbie
hUm_tUm
hUm_tUm

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

....a great thought indeed....but i just hav to say something bout the last line u wrote chitra.....nd i really believe this....guyz nd girls can never be  friendz only....i mean to say they can  be v v v close to each other but u know LOve actually comes in between....either from teh boys side or the girls side this has to happen.....love will cum between their friendship....nd dats wat i believe.....just wanna say sorry to those u didnt like this thought....but my experience says this.....

luv Raj

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i agree humtum... not everyone agree with this and they dont have too, buti too think that a girl and a guy can never be friends there has to be some kind of attraction, love, liking, flirting, infactuation something more then simple girl to girl friend or boy to boy friend.

Go to top