India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Does girls go for bad guys....

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I have observed in movies and stories that girls go for guys who have little bad, playboyish and passion streak in them. The love at first sight always seem to happen with guys like Armaan who has everything but also have the no sincereity and compassion and not with guys like purab who has stillness about them.

Maybe girls go with the idea of taming the beast or the thoufht that he chaged for me and my love gives them some kind of kick........Jassi loves Armaan, her passion for Armaan is way way more than whatever (if she has any..) for Purab.

Boys who start as a friend in a relationship very seldomly becomes love of the life for that girl...It happenns but not very often...

Just a thought

Chitra

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Interesting theory Chitra!

I think that if you go in with the idea that you will be able to change a person then that really isn't love coz love should be unconditional....I personally think that you should love a person for who they are rather than what they can be....I would want that from anyone who would love me and I would expect the same from myself as well!

I do think however that girls are attracted to guys like Armaan more than to guys like Purab just because of their personality. Most women prefer men who are more "promiscuous" and "hyper" if you want to call it that than men who are subdued. I guess it's human nature so it's the same with men as well. They prefer women who are more lively and interactive than someone who would sit still. So liveliness I definitely believe is what initially attracts most people.

I personally do not believe in love at first sight but I guess first impressions definitely matter and it doesn't make too much of an impression when you just sit calmly and not do anything dramatic to attract attention.

In Jassi's case though I said it before and I'm saying it again, I'm not sure what attracted her to Armaan (maybe I just don't see it Confused). But like you said, Chitra, maybe it was his bubbly character and his playboy charms. And all that time she spent with him gave her ample opportunity to finally fall in love with the guy (again, I don't understand it but it's her choice). Whatever it maybe it stands that she's in love with him and not Purab and is bound to get married to him! So all we have to do is wait for that day!Big smile

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

hi

the reason why jassi fell in love with arman was because ina time when everone rejected her,he came to her support and was always protective about her and also trusted her blindly .eh may have done it to serve his own purpose at the beginning but jassi always beleived that he did it genuinely.so thats why she fell in love with him.He too fell in love with her for the same reason though he realised it late.

i think basically opposites attract, so arman was totally opposite to jassi in each and every way ,his character and jassi's character was extremely opposite and were poles apart .that why they fell in love with each other.

bye

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
well its a very interesting topic....

and YES its not just girls but generally everyone can relate to a heroish villain rather than a villainish hero....

for example robinhood prince of thieves, beast (of beauty & beast), shrek, . why even look at the nation's most loved hero....SRK......he has never had a squeaky clean image. always short tempered/possessive/a little self-centered - yet so many girls (and boys/moms/dads as well) love him!!!!!yet we all melt when he realises his faults in the end.... we always love to see a bad boy transformEmbarrassed

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
no worries...

Good girls like Jassi go for bad boys like Armaan

Bad girls like Meenakshi go for good boys like Purab

Ram milayis jhodi.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
very thoughtful...

I have listed some scenarios related only people falling in love and not to do with arranged marriage and love after that and I think typically most of us fall into the either of these categories.

MOST guys tend to flirt, act so noble and they learn best possible way to IMPRESS a girl.

Scene 1: Some girls fall for prey easily and then start loving them and when they realize what the truth is...it tends to be too late and they cannot forget them so they accept them as they are...

Scene 2: when Guys are not too bad but they do impress girls and girls fall in love...when they realize they swear not to get back because they feel embittered.

Scene 3: Guys love them and be the way they are and girls like guileless and honest guy and fall in love

Scene 4: Guys love them and girls do not realize their value and understand their feelings and loose them forever

Scene 5: Both fall in love and realize their shortcoming and move on smartly...

There may be more...but this is all I can think of. So I think girls always do not fall for the wrong guy and the good guy always does not land without his girl.

Somewhere some one is made for you. You just have to wait for the right time, right person and right ambiance to fall in love.

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Great points smisha!

I personally prefer scene 3 although scene 5 would be ok too but in all fairness scene 3 is slightly hypothetical!Smile

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
greaty point all of u. in this topic, it depends on who u think the hero is. i personally think the jassi is probably the only herione with no hero, becuz she has two almost heros  by her and runnign after her. and good girls run after bad boys becuz i guess bad bo ys are more naughtyish and stifflingly good at fighting i gues. bad boys have experienced bad and mite stop it later, and i guess that adores pplz. but to me, i just need a lover who would love me forever and never look at anyone to have an affair with. a person who wouldnt leave me heartbroken or play with my heart.

Go to top