Afsar Bitiya

DABANG BRAT PINTU SINGH AND HIS KURTA'S (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

OMGGG rachna sooo agreee wif you first ques answer i am a BIGGG BIGG fan of this kinshuk in kurta!! love him sooo much he rock it yaar love him in alll colours and also love to see him in the colours you wrote yaar!!agree he look sooHOT !!!love him
awesum topic yaar !1
Sumy thanks for agreeing he looks really hot in those kurta but what is your fav. color which u wanna watch him in it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABANG BRAT PINTU SINGH AND HIS KURTA'S (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature099

nature099

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I also love Pintu singh in Kurta's I will love to see him in all the colors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I am totally 100% fida over DBPS kurta...kinshuk looks simply mind-blowing...i just luv it...so far i really luved him in the black and pink kurta...so cute...now for your next question...i want to see him in all of the colors...especially light green since that is my favorite color

aruntouch

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Yep...I love his sense of clothing too!
It's fits him perfect and makes him look dashing Day Dreaming
Yea...I'm sure he'll do the different colous

aruntouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.