How low will Ahem go? (Page 2)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Lovely PostClap
I think Ahem will do anything to make Gopi happy,he will try his best not to upset her and im sure in the process of taking care of her,he will enjoy her company and become closer with him..perhaps more of a friendBig smile
Aww ts so cute to watch Gohem's interaction,its so sweetEmbarrassed

Like the great Rahul Khanna says,

"Pyaar dosti hai"

Great quote Nazma. And I agree Pyaar dosti hai.

P.S. Is Rahul Khanna SRK of KKHH?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I think he will continually help her with the thought that it's in guilt & he's in retribution UNTIL the time that he can't make a reason as to why he is still bends-over-backwards to bring a smile to her face..then the whys will happen & the realization of love too Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruts18NazmaJll-Shilpa-ll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Lovely PostClap
I think Ahem will do anything to make Gopi happy,he will try his best not to upset her and im sure in the process of taking care of her,he will enjoy her company and become closer with him..perhaps more of a friendBig smile

"Pyaar dosti hai"

Yes he is!!

When talking of love and romance what can beat a bit of SRK!!
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaswargikoinahi

I hope this is not the case. I hope that why he's actually doing is for the love that hes developing for her but hasn't realized it fully. Because honestly is all this was for the fact that he feels guilty then the cvs have seriously just disappointed us all and there's no point is keeping the show going.

I hope the same, but from the way he is behaving I am sure it not all guilt, it is there, but there is more. The love is buried under all that guilt and responsibility. He will denial it at first, be friends with her and all, but in the end he will admit it. The question is how long will it take him? I hope it's not in the final show, because there so many story line to follow after the actual admission happens.

I am hoping the CVs have a surprise in store for us, I hope it has something to do with all the Kalakari's revelations. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I agree with both post.

With jaswagikoinahi's comment, I agree that if Ahem did this out of guilt only, then the CVs have disappointed the fans very much.

I agree with sbp1971's comment, that there is more than guilt for Ahem.  I think on the outside, Ahem feels guilty to what happened to Gopi that is why he is taking more time to take care of her but somewhere deep inside his heart, he loves her.  It is only a matter of time before he realizes his love for his Gopi.

I, too want Ahem's love for Gopi to come out and soon.

Edited by Aymee - 22 December 2011 at 6:56pm

NazmaJll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

I think he will continually help her with the thought that it's in guilt & he's in retribution UNTIL the time that he can't make a reason as to why he is still bends-over-backwards to bring a smile to her face..then the whys will happen & the realization of love too Big smile

I think this is a good possibility, even after she recovers, he will hover around her and do everything in his power to make her smile. I think the guilt is not only from the accident, but also his past treatment of her. He started to behave differently before the accident. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope he doesn't take forever to admit his feelings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Lovely PostClap

"Pyaar dosti hai"

Yes he is!!

When talking of love and romance what can beat a bit of SRK!!

LOLNow that's what I call a true SRK fan.

I am not a fan, but have seen few of his movies.

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by jaswargikoinahi

I hope this is not the case. I hope that why he's actually doing is for the love that hes developing for her but hasn't realized it fully. Because honestly is all this was for the fact that he feels guilty then the cvs have seriously just disappointed us all and there's no point is keeping the show going.

I hope the same, but from the way he is behaving I am sure it not all guilt, it is there, but there is more. The love is buried under all that guilt and responsibility. He will denial it at first, be friends with her and all, but in the end he will admit it. The question is how long will it take him? I hope it's not in the final show, because there so many story line to follow after the actual admission happens.

I am hoping the CVs have a surprise in store for us, I hope it has something to do with all the Kalakari's revelations. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I agree with both post.

With jaswagikoinahi's comment, I agree that if Ahem did this out of guilt only, then the CVs have disappointed the fans very much.

I agree with sbp1971's comment, that there is more than guilt for Ahem.  I think on the outside, Ahem feels guilty to what happened to Gopi that is why he is taking more time to take care of her but somewhere deep inside his heart, he loves her.  It is only a matter of time before he realizes his love for his Gopi.

I, too want Ahem's love for Gopi to come out and soon.

Thanks Aymee.
@Bold, I will hope along with you and hope it happens soon. Fingers crossed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I maybe wrong , but I think he is falling in love with her.

Go to top