Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

our male lead is hairy!

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i can already hear most of you scream what freak kinda topic is this ROFL

anyhow don't panic *or take any offense*, but this is just a observation i made since i became more interested in indian dramas over the past few weeks... i noticed that many of the male actors like to shave their bodily hair off! it's like they'll have tons of facial hair to seem manly, but none on their chest or arms Shocked LOL

but while  watching the arnav and khushi scenes repeatedly on youtube, it came to my notice that that barun is actually quite comfortable in his natural fur and doesn't feel the need to wax his chest, arms or legs ... and i'm glad because in my opinion it makes him look more masculine and macho Day Dreaming

*this probably one of the looniest and wackiest topics ever posted on IPKKND forum, but i couldn't help myself and had to post it LOL*

Edited by oh.petite.one - 22 December 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Lucy1twinkle90iluvarnavmurad1991jilebiNyamatSArshiSarunsimi888k.90.madhuRin630veechapyaar_kya_karnapearlotwinkle662kausar1219anfield206veds275nainac01nabeela.PrasRass_mgMaohTrueMuskaansruthi510776kvgmatriluvtwilight19arnavsgirlSuchita2012DasGHcall4angelaLoveSexySobtiSyedaFaizarenee27Shaily.sunena2293huny.thebestRadheKrish1JasveerShastricpervaizNikita99AngelMcQueenWittyKittygom3090GodsEyeKokila11littlemoi-Atiya---Sobi--RushilovesBarunHot_Indo_Chillypreetijaiswal19jazmeenHarpreet.Mminimuffin86devsumamisuvArielPashnapurplekidFatz77Bibliobibulusshidin0117supriya.ipkkndafsuuHaRul-lovergogumaTINA!OmaRamdass.Euphoria.-Antu-_-Aslan-ShiningStar18CDloveasha...PhoenixRadarbanditqueenn.anodaksgfan--sumana13---SI-MarybartonTargaryenTish_AniGayuArnavincandescentragvir.fan.nirvana.SublimeSanayaevelineapplesauce.areeba_blossom..Amina..sweetygirl28Peace67pinky_blueskiesserialjunkiehoneypriyaxsumidumas..-IronyDied-..sunaina02JennyPenny

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

When one goes bare-chested 80 percent of the showtime , one has to wax off body hair , but ASR is always tied and suited and booted , only part exposed are  his hands and face. So why spend hours waxing away hair?? Big smile

Barun grows his hair so fast . he had a haircut during Diwali , and look at his head now  Smile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarassveechakausar1219k.90.madhucraziefanmsg1PrasRasnainac01sabiha aliShaily.huny.thebestoh.petite.onesukriprathikrilittlemoi-Atiya-PhoenixRadarreena544anodaksgfanshobrakapooorHaRul-loverwin7TINA!OmaRamdasspinky_blueskies..Amina..Peace67TargaryenSublimeSanayapc_palsincandescent..-IronyDied-..

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oh.petite.one

i can already hear most of you scream what freak kinda topic is this ROFL

anyhow don't panic *or take any offense*, but this is just a observation i made since i became more interested in indian dramas over the past few weeks... i noticed that many of the male actors like to shave their bodily hair off! it's like they'll have tons of facial hair to seem manly, but none on their chest or arms Shocked LOL

but while  watching the arnav and khushi scenes repeatedly on youtube, it came to my notice that that barun is actually quite comfortable in his natural fur and doesn't feel the need to wax his chest, arms or legs ... and i'm glad because in my opinion it makes him look more masculine and macho Day Dreaming

*this probably one of the looniest and wackiest topics ever posted on IPKKND forum, but i couldn't help myself and had to post it LOL*

Hahahaha I think it's cute. Fur-ball ASR is better than metro-sexual ASR. It doesn't fit the character. But you should see Barun's Shravan, that character is the opposite.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219Aarassoh.petite.oneShaily.preetijaiswal19TINA!PhoenixRadarSublimeSanaya

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

When one goes bare-chested 80 percent of the showtime , one has to wax off body hair , but ASR is always tied and suited and booted , only part exposed are  his hands and face. So why spend hours waxing away hair?? Big smile

Barun grows his hair so fast . he had a haircut during Diwali , and look at his head now  Smile

that is a valid point you have there, and now that you mention it, i wonder when we'll get to see barun shirtless in IPKKND Day Dreaming

but i do have to say, i find it kinda funny sometimes when actors (both bollywood and hollywood) have all this facial hair, but there's none at all on the arms and chest LOL i do hope that atleast barun leaves a little trail of chest hair if he ever goes bare chested...
don't know about others but i think it'd be quite sexy LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarasskausar1219sanj1234sabiha aliOmaRamdass--sumana13--TargaryenSublimeSanayaincandescent

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Hahahaha I think it's cute. Fur-ball ASR is better than metro-sexual ASR. It doesn't fit the character. But you should see Barun's Shravan, that character is the opposite.

I think i saw a vm on barun as sharvan once, it was quite a shock to my system because i wasn't used to seeing him like that LOL and yeah you're right, i can't imagine a hairless asr now LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarasskausar1219sabiha alisanj1234hina11preetijaiswal19ShiningStar18--sumana13--MarybartonSublimeSanaya

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

that is a valid point you have there, and now that you mention it, i wonder when we'll get to see barun shirtless in IPKKND Day Dreaming

but i do have to say, i find it kinda funny sometimes when actors (both bollywood and hollywood) have all this facial hair, but there's none at all on the arms and chest LOL i do hope that atleast barun leaves a little trail of chest hair if he ever goes bare chested...
don't know about others but i think it'd be quite sexy LOL

Here you go! LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219k.90.madhuesha108sanj1234shiningstarzShaily.reyaa.ArielPhoenixRadar-Antu-_-Aslan-Ilahi_mera_JiyaSublimeSanayaTargaryenhoneypriya

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

Here you go! LOL

http://www.dancehallforum.com/forum/images/smilies/faintTHUD.gifhttp://www.dancehallforum.com/forum/images/smilies/faintTHUD.gifhttp://www.dancehallforum.com/forum/images/smilies/faintTHUD.gif

yes i'll take some more of that please LOL

Edited by oh.petite.one - 22 December 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakoraPommePommekausar1219lexaxelinvalidShaily.tennismaniac19Barunshell-SI-SublimeSanayaTish_Ani

DeePiku IF-Dazzler
DeePiku
DeePiku

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thingcalledlove

Here you go! LOL

http://www.dancehallforum.com/forum/images/smilies/faintTHUD.gifhttp://www.dancehallforum.com/forum/images/smilies/faintTHUD.gifhttp://www.dancehallforum.com/forum/images/smilies/faintTHUD.gif

yes i'll take some more of that please LOL

SWOOON...i think i am gonna die..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219oh.petite.oneShaily.SublimeSanaya

Go to top