Quick update for April 5

DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gautam drives fast to meet the kidnappers. Karan follows him and calls Gautam. But Gautam does not receive his calls. Karan calls him again and says that he wants to accompany Gautam. But Gautam curtly asks him to wipe away Saahil's tears. Karan says that he will follow gautam whether he wishes or not.

Ganga is in tears. Thulsi says that one of them will definitely win the case. But Tulsi will anyways lose. It is not that she can't understand Ganag's position, but she also sympathises with Gautam. The case is announced and all of them go inside.

Gautam reaches a lonely building. Karan also stops besides him. Gautam is angry and later accepts that they will try rescuing the kids together.  In court Gautam's lawyer asks for more time, but Meera says that means they have a weak case. It is an insult to the court.

Gautam and karan see some big footsteps along with some small footsteps. They see the kids somewhere. They are at the ground level and children probably beneath them. Gautam tries to reach them by using a rope; he falls down and hurts himself a bit. But the noise attracts the kidnappers. So karan also jumps in. Both of them fight and get the children released by them. Karan hugs Bhoomi and Nakul calls Gautam"papa". Gautam is overjoyed. Karan suggests that they go to the hospital. But Gautam decides to go to the court.

In the court premises, Thulsi is concerned that Gautam is bleeding. But Gautam wants to know if he is a good father? Thulsi accepts that he has been a very responsive father. Baa enquires about Bhoomi. Gautam informs that she is with Karan and safe.

Ganga comes forward to meet Nakul. But Gautam does not let her.

In court Saahil gives the circumstances under which the child was adopted and how the whole family expressed its consent. Gautam explains how the circumstances have changed. Ganga is now a mother of her own biological son. Meera draws the attention from the fathers to the mothers. She says the emotional attachment between a mother and a child cannot be sidelined. She calls Ganga to the witness box. She is very emotional and says that Nakul sould be given to Gautam. As Meera is stunned and tries to explain, Ganga says she is completely conscious and says that during the whole kidnap drama, it was Gautam and Gautam only, who executed his responsibilities as a father.

At home, Karan leaves Bhoomi with Prajaktha chachi as Tanya is in court. He rushes to court

Gautam's lawyer takes up the point and says that the case is now clear as a crystal. When the emotional mother understands the needs of a father, the father should be given full custody of the case. Ganga is in tears. Nakul comments that Maa is crying. Thulsi does not know what to say. The judge makes his decision and starts with, " after hearing to both parties……

Karan enters the court room and says "Itni bhi kya jaldi hai judge saab…"

Gautam turns back and looks daggers at Karan

Edited by DeepAnBH - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepAnBH thumbnail

I wont be available tomorrow, hence the quick updates.

There was no contest question today

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update

I think that Gautam kidnapped the kids, I mean to just show in the court that he is a good father, thats just what i think.

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update! iz nandani out of the coma yet??
sabsebadifan* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh this is so cut and dry - Gautam had obviuosly had the children kidnapped.

I hate the way Ekta drags this crap out for days - the kidnapping started like Last Tuesday, right?

teetlie thumbnail
i think so too.. gautam got the kids kidnapped and i guess karan found that out and he is gonna tell the court of the little thing that gautam did... I dont know whats gonna happen if what i think would turn out to be true..Thanks for the quick update...

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks deep..I guessed it right!!! It must Gautam who Kidnppped the Kids.
Cute_Angel thumbnail

ya, most likely gautam kidnapped them🤢

no nandini is not out of coma yet

Thx for the short and sweet update!

happybite thumbnail
thanks for the update deep.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Deeps, thnx for your quick update in the midst of your tight schedule....😊

Ya, i think Gautam was behind all that happened. I hope Karan tells the truth and the judge does not give Nakul to Gautam...