Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
So I'm watching the clips with UV in them and the scene with Rajmata, where she asks him about the pictures of him and J.  And the credit goes to Ashish Kapor for acting so well, but UV goe son the offensive, instead of playing defensively.  And then he says to her that Unnati and Vijay were in the pics too, but were cropped out to make them sensational.  Wah Udhay!  Kya jhoot mara, but since he is Rajamata's dulara, she took him at his word.  

I wonder if the day will ever come when Udhay will go too far and some of Udhay's truths will come out.  Do you think he'd able to handle losing the faith and trust of Rajmata?  Main chaati hoon ke Udhay sudhar jaye, aur ye naubbat kabhi bhi na aye.  Khud ka dil to toedga, aur saath mein Rajparivar ka bhi dil tootega! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89Sid4TeamCanadaadventure_gurlSanju_ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya shattir dimaag paya hai Udhay ne!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
AHAAHAHAAHA luuuvvv UV hesss magicalll hes d bbssttt kiiaa adayen haiinn kyyaa dimmaaghh hhaaiii <3 juusstt aammzzinnnggg:-*
makes me fall for him even moroeee ahaha
thora evil hai per i luvvv himmm
muahh muaahh hes d bst ma hawtiepiee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrti

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Shakal kay saath saath akal bhi paaye hai humaray prince  nay!!

Kamal ka banda hai!

shrarrti

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
ahaha.. i know i knowww...when he said that part abt unnati and vijya being cropped out, ROFL. he comes in, and instead of the defensive attitude i was expecting, with "sorry daadisa", etc, he actually goes on the offensive... blaming the photographers for FRAMING him !ROFL and the unnati and vijay part - BEST! ROFL 
he's too goood! ROFL 

and then he tells manyata daadisa wants NAZDEEEKI to increase b/w him and manyata ROFL ROFL. JHOOOTE... uday, U WANT TO BE "NAZDEEK" to this jangli billi, not daadisa! ROFLROFLROFL i refuse to accept that daadisa wanted him to come and flung himself on manyata's bed, and grab her waist ! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiHerman_4uKai.

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

and then he tells manyata daadisa wants NAZDEEEKI to increase b/w him and manyata ROFL ROFL. JHOOOTE... uday, U WANT TO BE "NAZDEEK" to this jangli billi, not daadisa! ROFLROFLROFL i refuse to accept that daadisa wanted him to come and flung himself on manyata's bed, and grab her waist ! ROFL

OMG!  You are so right!  I can't believe I missed his lie about that!  ROFL

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
UV as usual was such an evil and his smirk  ROFL ROFL though I enjoy his scenes like hell but seriously kudos to manyaz tolerance Clap Clap man if I'd be in her place he would definitely be no more... ROFL ROFL

shrarrti

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

UV as usual was such an evil and his smirk  ROFL ROFL though I enjoy his scenes like hell but seriously kudos to manyaz tolerance Clap Clap man if I'd be in her place he would definitely be no more... ROFL ROFL

Me too!  I would have definitely committed some sort of violence and not missed by this point!  Tongue ROFL

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Beauty with brain Wink I know beauty doesn't go with a boy...still he's very smart...love him.. Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.