Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Arey if I start taking your posts seriously and set up a meeting with all applicants, I know my kismat!

Of the 7 applicants, 2 will turn out to be married ladies in their early 40s, 3 will be Just passed out of College Boys, and two, pensioner grand dads discovering joys of web surfing and posting as cute lil girls!

I am too wise to climb any Chane Ka Jhaad, just like that!πŸ˜†
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
curiser g koi tang nahe karoo itne mehnat kar ke hamare lye likhte hain !!!!πŸ‘
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsoul

Who wants to cruise along with cruiser for rest of his life? He will assure you that life is one long & happy cruise through turbulent seas & calm oceans

Even their creator never understands the full logic of internal mecahanisms of a woman or a PC!

Same girl who finds a guy witty-funny-intelligent, after marriage, behaves like a Honey-bee hive and comes up with a Juhi Parmar dialogue,"Kya type kar rahe ho laptop pe ek ghante se? Kucchh ghar ka kaam bhi kar lo! Chuunu ke do diaper bache hain, fridge mein doodh khatam ho gaya hai, Tamatar khatam hain-------chalo meri toh tumhein fikar hi kab thhi?"😑
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Even their creator never understands the full logic of internal mecahanisms of a woman or a PC!

Same girl who finds a guy witty-funny-intelligent, after marriage, behaves like a Honey-bee hive and comes up with a Juhi Parmar dialogue,"Kya type kar rahe ho laptop pe ek ghante se? Kucchh ghar ka kaam bhi kar lo! Chuunu ke do diaper bache hain, fridge mein doodh khatam ho gaya hai, Tamatar khatam hain-------chalo meri toh tumhein fikar hi kab thhi?"😑

hmmm😲
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Arey if I start taking your posts seriously and set up a meeting with all applicants, I know my kismat!

Of the 7 applicants, 2 will turn out to be married ladies in their early 40s, 3 will be Just passed out of College Boys, and two, pensioner grand dads discovering joys of web surfing and posting as cute lil girls!

I am too wise to climb any Chane Ka Jhaad, just like that!πŸ˜†

i'm also an applicant..i'm neither 40+ married lady,neither just collage passed boys nor pensonieer grand dad...i'm a girl of sweet sixteen... You can check that..{just for fun}
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

i'm also an applicant..i'm neither 40+ married lady,neither just collage passed boys nor pensonieer grand dad...i'm a girl of sweet sixteen... You can check that..{just for fun}

haha...you are a Chhuttki!

After two years you will be laughing off with your boyfriend,"Guess what...I was so silly yaar...there was a funny guy on a forum yaar...and I used to think I will marry him...saccchhi kitni paagal thhi na jaan---------------just a silly crush-you know what I mean Jaan??" 🀣
boredsoul thumbnail

<font color="#FF0000" size="5">OYE BAS KARO...MAKING MEMBERS RELATED POSTS IS AGAINST IP RULESπŸ˜›.

..STICK TO POST PLEASE!
😑</font>

Kitne ladkiyon ka dil tod diya ek hi post mein
Maine aur shayari ne toh shaadi ke daawat ki menu bhi tayyaar kar li thi
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Shayri ne toh ek baar Andhradada ko likha thha ki woh bhi dada ki tarah Hyderabadi hain. Shayri ji ki Biryani ki daawat toh definitely due hai...as and when I make it to Hyderabad!πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thoot gayi thoot ke mein choor hogayi..TongueπŸ˜†
kya kya sapne dekhi thi mein ki aapka shadi aisey karu,waisey karuTongueπŸ˜†
sonisaim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—tusee too much ho je.πŸ‘πŸΌ