Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To Khushi bashers...with love:) (Page 4)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

It is not about the case for being with Shyam or wanting to think of Shyam. This is about why she is doing what she is doing. Khushi is fair and she keeps trying to see if someone is worth redemption. If you can only understand black and white, then you will not know there are grey people and Khushi is trying to understand that.

It is not about understanding whether people are black,white or gray.

A crime is a crime . There is no justification for a crime. 

Gupta family made a blunder by not disclosing the truth. 

Khushi hid the truth because she felt Anjali won't be able to tolerate it . Although she meant well she didn't do anything good for Anjali. Anjali deserves to know the truth. Whether she can deal with it or not it is her problem.

As for the Gupta family - Garima and Buaji are being selfish for Payal.

Payal who is getting married to Akash is in a way cheating Akash and her future in laws by hiding the truth.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcyNeemsundariKeshriya-Crystal-Clear-nyxxInfofanSillyPepperSunoNa...

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hello Rima,

Wonderful points!

You didn't know the mighty ASR is a saint!!! He can do no wrong!

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_LoveNope123

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
No offense to u Rima,but I feel u insulted Khushi by declaring that Shyam is better for her than Arnav. May be she deserves somebody who is more Kinder to her than Arnav(Though all of know how far he has come from the initial ASR...All for her)But pairing her with Shyam was an ultimate insult to her character .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00anuvermafareeKeshriyanyxxInfofanSillyPepperincandescentTargaryen

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Oh no not another post thinking , that Khushi is being bashedWacko.

Is it now , that we can't even criticise anymore . How on earth is criticism amount to bashing . How is someone saying that I find the character inconsistent amount to bashing . I for one agree , I do not find her character consistent , and I also love the character Khushi . 

Seriously , If Khushi has been be bashed , then post the links to the posts , because I haven't certainly come across any .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235keti00Sunshine25Keshriyamomma1128nyxxInfofanSillyPepperSunoNa...Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Hello Rima,

Wonderful points!

Anu

who said ASR is a saint??! he did many wrong things we agree!!!

but it's nothing compared to what shyam did!!! he tried to kill khushi's father for god's sake!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyanyxxincandescent

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
There you guys go again. It is not pairing her. It is trying  to make you see why she is trying to find out if Shyam was justified in anyway so that she can actually understand his There are miserable married people too you know. People who suffer unhappy marriages. Shyam is aa criminal but to Khushi he is someone who has been very nice and she is tying to see if he has any good in him.

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Hello Rima,

Wonderful points!

Anu

Aren't you a lawyer ?? you said that yourself in many of your posts. Are you supporting the TM here ? that means you are supporting her POV.

So please tell me, according to a lawyers POV is it fine to defend a criminal or justify criminal acts ? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veechaKeshriyanyxxSillyPepperSunoNa...sunaina02

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

It is not about the case for being with Shyam or wanting to think of Shyam. This is about why she is doing what she is doing. Khushi is fair and she keeps trying to see if someone is worth redemption. If you can only understand black and white, then you will not know there are grey people and Khushi is trying to understand that.

Hi Rima,

I see what you are saying.  I agree that it necessary to see if someone is worth redemption.  However, I really feel like Shyam shouldn't even be considered.  BUT if I put myself in Khushi's place, I probably would ponder whether Shyam was telling the truth or not...NOT because it would justify what he did but just to see whether he was telling the truth or not...though the point I'm making here is that Khushi should not have thought about that JUST because Anjali was yelling at Shyam for a shirt.  That makes no sense.  You have to agree that Shyam definitely doesn't deserve to be thought over just because his wife was making him change his shirt.  It's not like Anjali had hit him or something!  LOL

We all like Khushi's character.  We just think that the CVs went to far in making Khushi feel sorry for Shyam.  What he has done is NOT forgivable.  You have to agree that maybe she shouldn't have gone this far...right?  

I will at least give Khushi the credit that she dismissed the idea of Shyam telling the truth because of the fact that she trusted Anjali.  At least she didn't believe Shyam.

Don't you think that Khushi should trust Anjali completely because she deserves it; whereas Shyam has already broken the trust...therefore, he should not be given a chance because there is no way Anjali would be a bad person...?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcyserendipity235anuvermafareeKeshriyasunflower52momma1128nyxxSillyPepperSunoNa...incandescentTargaryen

Go to top