Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Fari

Khushis fans are like Khushi .

Now it is up to them whether they should take it as a compliment or bashing  πŸ˜†

FARI is also khushi's fan...
she is not partial...she is ARHI fan and she care for ARHI...
she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...

Excuse me!! U r calling a member cruel?? Gosh!!
kamalika im reporting u right away. Plz learn to give respect to ppl dearπŸ˜ƒ Grow up!! 
For the heck of a show and a imaginary character a reel character u are calling a real person as cruel.

Im stunned at ur post and ur thinking.
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
 Khushi felt an attraction to ASR, even through all the torture. But she never liked Shayam the same way, and Shayam was all nice and stuff then. But, now the moment she knows he's married, and has a life, she starts thinking about him late at night? She never used to be so concerned about his problems before this.

Yeah, I think this little chicky has a thing for bad boys... When they're nice, she's not that interested. It's quite obvious. πŸ˜†
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail

ok, report me..i was thinking that somebody is fighting for khushi..i should help her...i was very wrong that i should back in IPKKND forum for supporting khushi...

ok, i will never back..and the thread which was nelo's swayambor i will not reply there too...

i have no relation with this forum...

SK_Love thumbnail
rima, pls dont post anything in this forum...it is only ASR lover's forum...before leagving i m telling you the truth...
take care...
if u have any opinion, write in facebook in IPKKND wall...
Wish you had better argument...
tanthya thumbnail

Ms.Kamalika,

I always try to steer away from ur posts ...

But this time around , I feel u have gone  to far...

As for as I know..Sunaina has never called Khushi  any slanderous words  to describe her  whereas I Have seen ASR being described as a Psycho, Sadist and what nots ...and  when Ppl rushed to defend  ASR..weren't u  the person who was all for  freedom of posting what is member's POV ..but now when  Khushi is being merely questioned ...U raise a hue n cry ... isn't Sunaina free to post her OWN views ..

when u expect ppl to accept ASR description  then be prepared to accept posts which question Khushi too ...

I am simply unable to believe that u don't even have basic courtesy and call another Human being cruel ..and for what ..A character that exists only on Telly  !! UNBELIEVABLE !!..   Learn to differentiate between Reel n Real ...!!
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

rima, pls dont post anything in this forum...it is only ASR lover's forum...before leagving i m telling you the truth...

take care...
if u have any opinion, write in facebook in IPKKND wall...

There is such a thing as PM..use it to pass ur messages ...
SK_Love thumbnail

m very very sorry...i was very angry that's why i called sunaina di cruel...

i apologise...

bye everyone...

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why is this forum divided into Khushi and ASR fans i dont get it..?  😳 This show is about ArHi.. Why do ppl forget this..? Yes..! These characters may have many highs and lows, we may not agree with the way they are bein portrayed but that DOES NOT mean that we don't love them.. Please show some maturity and there is a way to voice your opinion rather than regarding someone as BASHERS when they are just doing constructive criticism. They all have a RIGHT to voice their opinions. That is totally unfair to regard them as 'bashers'..

I am not happy with how they are portraying Khushi nowadays but m sure they will bring her back soon.. :) Just like when all ppl were wondering that ASR's character has gone beyond redemption.. Didn't we get him back now.? 😳 Didnt his character show a HUGE progress in the past few weeks..? 😳Then why are we all  so impatient with Khushi guys...? I am sure that once CVs will come out of their amnesia, πŸ˜† our old Khushi WILL return back.! 😳 And i soo cant wait for that day.. 😍

Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago