To Khushi bashers...with love:) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Hello Rima,

Wonderful points!

You didn't know the mighty ASR is a saint!!! He can do no wrong!

Anu

Aren't you a lawyer ?? you said that yourself in many of your posts. Are you supporting the TM here ? that means you are supporting her POV.

So please tell me, according to a lawyers POV is it fine to defend a criminal or justify criminal acts ? 

Originally posted by rima

It is not about the case for being with Shyam or wanting to think of Shyam. This is about why she is doing what she is doing. Khushi is fair and she keeps trying to see if someone is worth redemption. If you can only understand black and white, then you will not know there are grey people and Khushi is trying to understand that.

Hi Rima,

I see what you are saying.  I agree that it necessary to see if someone is worth redemption.  However, I really feel like Shyam shouldn't even be considered.  BUT if I put myself in Khushi's place, I probably would ponder whether Shyam was telling the truth or not...NOT because it would justify what he did but just to see whether he was telling the truth or not...though the point I'm making here is that Khushi should not have thought about that JUST because Anjali was yelling at Shyam for a shirt.  That makes no sense.  You have to agree that Shyam definitely doesn't deserve to be thought over just because his wife was making him change his shirt.  It's not like Anjali had hit him or something!  😆

We all like Khushi's character.  We just think that the CVs went to far in making Khushi feel sorry for Shyam.  What he has done is NOT forgivable.  You have to agree that maybe she shouldn't have gone this far...right?  

I will at least give Khushi the credit that she dismissed the idea of Shyam telling the truth because of the fact that she trusted Anjali.  At least she didn't believe Shyam.

Don't you think that Khushi should trust Anjali completely because she deserves it; whereas Shyam has already broken the trust...therefore, he should not be given a chance because there is no way Anjali would be a bad person...?

There you guys go again. It is not pairing her. It is trying  to make you see why she is trying to find out if Shyam was justified in anyway so that she can actually understand his There are miserable married people too you know. People who suffer unhappy marriages. Shyam is aa criminal but to Khushi he is someone who has been very nice and she is tying to see if he has any good in him.

Rima - please read your own post.  Have you not made a post that makes it seem that Khushi should give an adulterer a second chance.  This is the point that has outraged most members.  Cheaters shouldn't be given second chances.  

*edit* - And let us not forget that all of Shyam's kindnesses were done to dupe her and her family into giving him Khushi.  Since Khushi knows this truth, shouldn't she understand why he was so kind to them and tried so hard to hide the truth.  She has said to ASR that she feels that this guy committed a great fraud and here she is thinking of redemption.  I don't buy this.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by loveydovey

who said ASR is a saint??! he did many wrong things we agree!!!

but it's nothing compared to what shyam did!!! he tried to kill khushi's father for god's sake!!!

Hi!  I'm just pointing out that Khushi doesn't know that he tried to kill her father.  
Originally posted by music1

No offense to u Rima,but I feel u insulted Khushi by declaring that Shyam is better for her than Arnav. May be she deserves somebody who is more Kinder to her than Arnav(Though all of know how far he has come from the initial ASR...All for her)But pairing her with Shyam was an ultimate insult to her character .

👏 👏 👏

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Hi!  I'm just pointing out that Khushi doesn't know that he tried to kill her father.  
Indeed kushi doesnt know it, but the TM knows it. The post was referred to TM i guess. 😳
Originally posted by Ankifan

Indeed kushi doesnt know it, but the TM knows it. The post was referred to TM i guess. 😳

Oh okay lol, sorry!  😃

Shyam is aa criminal but to Khushi he is someone who has been very nice  
Arey wah!! when ??what??I missed these scenes kya😲 Plz post me the links of shyam's goodness, i wanna watch it🤓

Kushi herself found out that he is a married man and is cheating upon his wife, and said by him he isnt happy with his married life,he spoke illof Anjali and kushi knows what Anjali is . I hope she knows😕 

Now tell me where is the nice factor of shyam??? Cheating upon his wife to be with kushi is nice?? 
speaking ill of his wife to prove that he getting engaged to kushi was because he isnt happy with his married life is nice? Cheating all the gupta's by saying he is alone and nt yet married is nice?

In ur defense to kushi, u r degrading her by saying that she thinks this way about shyam.

There you guys go again. It is not pairing her. It is trying  to make you see why she is trying to find out if Shyam was justified in anyway so that she can actually understand his There are miserable married people too you know. People who suffer unhappy marriages. Shyam is aa criminal but to Khushi he is someone who has been very nice and she is tying to see if he has any good in him.

and rima plz no offense intended!!

but u pointed out the pro and cons of Arnav!! fine!!

but what is it with shyam's cons??? 

he went willingly into a relationship with her eventhough he was married!! and u put that aspect into bracets as if it's just some small problem??? 

i am sorry but that counts 100 times more than any of Arnav's mistakes!!

and that's it!!! 
Edited by loveydovey - 12 years ago
I think people are way too judgemental about Khushi and not ASR.
Shyam is a sicko. But Khushi is not. She will always see what is wrong with people and be just and that is why I like her character. Even a scum bug like Shaym has her sympathyu which is both her problem and her goodness.
But this is to tell all of you that if Shyam is a bigamist then Khushi is a humanist