Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Prem's Clothes & Toys

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hello friends,

I'm writing after a long time, actually I was away…ok now again I & I'm sure u all must have noted another booboo of ekta's serial…i.e that how prerna brought so many clothes & toys of prem with her…if those things reminds her of  her prem then she could bring a dress or a toy but whats the point in bringing the whole suitcase full of his clothes & toys & second point is that prerna was talking abt that red pullover …I don't know what that is called when prem was kidnapped he had worn that red thing & kamolika took prem along with that…I remember when prem  was in car with kamolika he had worn that red thing & now prerna was talking abt that to mr. bajaj that I have also brought that red thing with me…which prem worn for the last time.

dramaqueen3000 Senior Member
dramaqueen3000
dramaqueen3000

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
as usual she has made some blunder..this is bcoz she has to handle so many serials at one time so she forgets and mixes everything up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top