Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 33

soofyksa

soofyksa

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

wow TL simply magical and sensual. I have no words… Well, I have some I will try to use to describe (if possible) his magical dance: elegance, beautiful muscular body, grace, strength, smoothness, team-work, innovation, continuity, magic, aesthetics, beauty, majesty, feelings, sensuality, expressions, emotions, he gives all he has in his dance, his heart was there… To me he seems like a feline, Terence has the grace and strength of a panther or a lion…

He shown also that he is so humble, putting his head on the floor to Mithun Da, moving everyone, being so loving and affectionate to everyone…

Terence is an amazing dancer, an amazing choreographer and an amazing human being...love you again and again and again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 32)" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmritaSehdev

AmritaSehdev

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Tongue ClapHAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER TERENCE !!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS..
MAY YOU GET EVERYTHING IN LIFE WHAT YOU WANT...THIS IS MY WISH
I M YOUR GREAT FAN SINCE SEASON 1..."AGAR DANCE INDIA DANCE NA HOTA" TOH I WOULD NEVER KNOWN SUCH A GEM OF A PERSON LIKE YOU...YOU R THE GOD OF DANCE...YOU ARE MY IDOL !!!
I HAD MET YOU...AND THAT DAY WAS REALLY A MEMORABLE DAY FOR ME...I CAN'T FORGOT THAT DAY EVER IN MY LIFE..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND RESPECT YOU !!! 
YOU ARE SO CUTE,KAATILAANA CHUMMESHWARI,JAWALAMUKHI,KADAK,HAWT,...I THINK YOU ARE THE PERFECTIONALIST !!!!!
I LOVE YOUR STYLE OF DRESSING AS WELL AS YOUR HAIRSTYLE...
AND DANCE..."USKE KYA KEHNE"...U R THE GOD OF DANCE...!!! 
YOU ARE SO GENUINE AND SO HUMBLE PERSONALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE..LOVE YOUR DOWN TO EARTH NATURE...VERY HARDWORKING AND TALENTED CHOREOGRAPHER, THE INCREDIBLE AND OUTSTANDING GOD OF CONTEMPORARY..."I THINK JITNI TAAREEF KARO AAPKI UTNI KAM HAI"..BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING!!!!Clap
LOVE YOU Heart KEEP SMILINGBig smile AND KEEP DANCINGDancing FOREVER AND EVER..." Big smileDancing
GOD OF CONTEMPORARY DANCE , JAWALAMUKHI, KAAILAANA CHUMMESHWARI,KADAK, FITTAAKDI...NOW TL SARKAR ALSO...WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...ENJOY YOUR DAY TO THE FULLEST !!! Party
TUM JEEYO HAZAARO SAAL...YEH HAI MERI AARZOO...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUClapDay Dreaming

YOUR GREAT FANTongue
AMRITA

Edited by amrita10 - 10 April 2012 at 1:26am

VatsShrutika

Groupbie

VatsShrutika

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
http://youtu.be/UkF7Mp5c6Wcr
Happy Birthday Terence sir.. May you have the best birthday ever!!

Edited by VatsShrutika - 09 April 2012 at 11:56pm

riyarockzz

Groupbie

riyarockzz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DA DAY TERRENCE SIR...

soofyksa

soofyksa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to me I know TERENCE LEWIS  you're born in this
  Today so say that the AD I because the day of your birthday is the day you were born I'm also the girl who loved you madly from did 1... you made ??me love country India only for you, for you, you wish you happiness throughout your life and I hope to achieve all your dreams come true I love you and adore you I love you
Happy Birthday to you and me Heart

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

i am a big fan of terrence

soofyksa

soofyksa

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
hi guys Tell me why can not I vote for Raghav by Facebook because I wanted to vote could not only raghav why Angry

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soofyksa

hi guys Tell me why can not I vote for Raghav by Facebook because I wanted to vote could not only raghav why Angry

Click on the VOTE button in front of his name and it will let you login. Its just not highlighted. Smile

<
Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.