India-Forums

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 26)

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by Easy_A

Count me in, akanna! I remember you from last season. Guess TL's not the only one who's got fans. :P

Thank you dear! Added ya... Welcome!!! Big smile

Thanks. I also know that Terence gave you a special mention in one of his clips taken by I-F. Your username must have really jumped out at him, huh? Lucky you.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

AmritaSehdev Senior Member
AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
 WAOW !! awesome interview ...thanks akanna for posting it...just Heart it...
 terence sir was looking killer in mahashivratri special episode...waow Clap
and i loved raghav solo on tujhe bhula diya and sneha G also...

sneha G and pradip duet on dil chahta hai was a treat !!! i was hoping that they will get the best performer of the day ...butCry

anyways loved this weekend choreographies of terence sir ...Wink

Edited by amrita10 - 20 February 2012 at 9:25pm

akanna

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
awesome thread...have been a huge fan of Terence sir right from did season 1..his choreography is brilliant..:)..
i had no idea about this forum..so pls do add me to the AT..
TKT forever..!!!

akanna

shikha7 Groupbie
shikha7
shikha7

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Add me as well. BIG fan of terence :-D

akanna

Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Hi akanna,

I love Terence Sir and would like to get added in his Fans List.

I joined this forum, but haven't been much around...but today I got time and opened this forum and came across this post.  Thanks so much for the thread and really appreciate your efforts.

akanna

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Terrence sir did really well with his choreographies this saturday. The props were used very well and were well integrated into the performance and the music choice. The props were very much a part of the performance and completed the performance, unlike in Remo's choreographies (Sanam and Mohena) where the same dances could be performed without the props and it wouldn't really make a difference.

Hats off to Terrence Sir!!! Can't wait to see his choreographies today!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VatsShrutikakirthiiAmritaSehdevakanna

AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Master terence yesterday's choreogrphies were awesome...specially loved sneha g performence with dressing table and pradip also was mind boggling...raghav performence was so funny haha Wink ...neerav also did well with almirah ..varun act was so emotional really nice...piyali with mat was outstanding...

and terence sir was looking really nice yesterday in black again haha...n i noticed mostly terence sir is taking songs frm ranbir kapoor movies or emraan haashmi LOL...
looking forward to today's ballroom special episode...promo looks amazing of piyali and varun somewat like amar n shakti satrangi style...Smile

akanna

AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Woww ! Wat a episode I just loved it ! (Ballroom special)
Terence sir lookingg so so cute ...I dnt know if I m right or wrong...but terence sir wore same cream colur jacket in chak dhoom dhoom show ! Haha...but no doubt looking so cute...
Coming to his choreography of sunday...amazingly choreographed pasa doble of varun and piyali...piyali is improving in her every performence..and varun's agression in pasa doble was amazing ! Can anyone tell me the song is frm which movie they performed ?

Raghav and pradip were looking so cute...last part of them was outstanding...otherwaise performence was ok ok !

And sneha G and neerav looking soo cute...she is looking truly cute barbie doll ! Just love her...hope she will not be eliminated...in coming week...performence was good not that amazing !!!

Waiting for next week !!! Aahh results...hope no one from TKT !

Edited by amrita10 - 28 February 2012 at 3:16am

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index