India-Forums

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 24)

VatsShrutika Groupbie
VatsShrutika
VatsShrutika

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by VatsShrutika

Originally posted by akanna

I loved all four acts of TKT last weekend.. Piyali's solo was amazing, and so was Pradeep's!!! The song I had been wishing and waiting to see -- loved how the Ek Duje Ke Liye song was used!! The boys' duet act as Dada and Jay was outstanding!! This weekend is going to be the most awaited wild card rounds!! I dont know if there would be public voting, and since there are eleven contestants left, and Dada declared there would be Top 13 instead of Top 12 this time, only two more dancers would be able to make it through the WC round... And I dont think they will let the same team have those two dancers... Ouch

I think 2 contestants can be from 1 team as Remo had got in Season 1 and Geeta in Season 2.. May be this time TL'll get.. Just hope Crockroaxz and Sneha K are back.. They're the best! And they deserve to be back..

In DID1, they had nine left (4 each in TKT and RKR and 1 in GKG) before the WC rounds, and so they took three from WC rounds to make the Top 12 for public voting -- 2 for RKR, 1 for GKG and 0 for TKT.. In DID2, they had eight left (3 in TKT, 2 in GKG, and 3 in RKR) before WC, and they took four from WC -- 2 for GKG, 1 for TKT and 1 for RKR... This time they have eleven left (4 each for TKT anf GKG, and 3 for RKR) before WC, and so they are going to take two more from WC... I am guessing Crocroax will be in because more viewers were angry at his elimination from Top 18, and so Zee knows he is a big ticket contestant for SMS votes! He is in TKT and so I dont think they will give the 2nd contestant also to TKT.. Most likely the 2nd one would be for RKR, since he has only 3 left now... This is my assumption... Though I really love to see Sneha Kapoor back with a bang, and if that happens, I would be super happy... Big smile

yeah this was my first guess but then I thought Sneha's elimination was the most complained about, after Raghav's of course.. So she has a chance... BTW I didn't watch DID1 so don't know alot about that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

AmritaSehdev Senior Member
AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
SmileYAAR I LOVE SNEHA KAPOOR..JUST HOPE SHE WILL BE BACK..BECOZ SHE IS ROSHNI OF TERENCE KI TOLI..LIKE MOHENA OF REMO K RANGEELEY...JUST PRAYING THAT SHE WILL BE BACK...Wink THEN WE CAN SEE VARUN N SNEHA PERFORMING TOGETHER YEAAYYYTongue !!!!
AND RAGHAV I THINK HE WILL BE IN BECOZ OF HIS HUGE FAN FOLLOWING...BUT I WANT NEERAV...CUTIPIE ..Cry

LETS WAIT AND WATCH THIS SAT ANS SUN !!!!LOL
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
^^heyy amrita::don't write in Capital Letters dear,its considered as shouting as per the Forum rules,and isn't allowed..u can write a few words in Caps,when u want to emphasize any..Smile

ermmm im so much waiting for saturday's episode!!! cant wait to watch Raghav on fire!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VatsShrutikaAmritaSehdev

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
guys have u read this??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2779647

And this is what he tweeted last night:
Today DID was special.outstanding performances from wild card contestants. Raghav was extra ordinary among the many brilliant performances!

so this week seems dhamaka!

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita10

SmileYAAR I LOVE SNEHA KAPOOR..JUST HOPE SHE WILL BE BACK..BECOZ SHE IS ROSHNI OF TERENCE KI TOLI..LIKE MOHENA OF REMO K RANGEELEY...JUST PRAYING THAT SHE WILL BE BACK...Wink THEN WE CAN SEE VARUN N SNEHA PERFORMING TOGETHER YEAAYYYTongue !!!!
AND RAGHAV I THINK HE WILL BE IN BECOZ OF HIS HUGE FAN FOLLOWING...BUT I WANT NEERAV...CUTIPIE ..Cry

LETS WAIT AND WATCH THIS SAT ANS SUN !!!
!LOL

I also love to see Sneha K back, but chances are quite slim... Looks like Raghav would be in as he will be bringing more sms votes, which means more money for Zee.. He has a huge fan following already, and that will also boost the TRPs of the show... Zee does business mainly... Since Raghav is already in TKT, and since only two dancers will make it thru WC, chances are there that the second dancer would be for RKR.. They will not give both dancers to the same team anyway...

I would love to see Sneha K, Neerav, Naren, Raghav, all back!! But I know it wont happen... Ouch

AmritaSehdevmazkachazka

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Count me in, akanna! I remember you from last season. Guess TL's not the only one who's got fans. :P

akanna

AmritaSehdev Senior Member
AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

^^heyy amrita::don't write in Capital Letters dear,its considered as shouting as per the Forum rules,and isn't allowed..u can write a few words in Caps,when u want to emphasize any..Smile

ermmm im so much waiting for saturday's episode!!! cant wait to watch Raghav on fire!!

so sorry..i dnt know the rights...will not write again Smile

Edited by amrita10 - 09 February 2012 at 8:30am

mazkachazka

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hey guys, sorry for being MIA from this place...

ya, even i want Sneha to come back in the wild card - she was such a fab dancer - better than most girls in DID! 

btw, does anyone feel the girls in DID are really weak this time, compared to the guys?? every week i feel no guy shud be eliminated cuz they all give such awesome performances esp solos...no offence to anybody, just an opinion..

wot do u guys think??

akannamazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index