India-Forums

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 15)

rgarima Senior Member
rgarima
rgarima

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I always appreciate Terence the way he supports his contestants... pointin dm out vn dey don't perform accordingly nd at d same time appreciatin dm nd thankin dm for being his students... Terence bcame so emotnl after sneha elims knwing d fact dt she dint deserve ds... Hez really very kind in comparison to Remo nd Geeta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
more and more love for Terence! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjaani_Dastaan

=) CAN  I JOIN AKKU ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WAS ON the forum 

Tazy!!!! Hug  Long time!!! You changed your ID?? I liked your old ID a lot... I will update the list soon, and will be adding ya... Big smile
btw, I will put you in the list with your new ID, okay?
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you for all the wonderful posts... Terence is genuinely a caring person.. I loved the way he lifted Sneha up and how she was crying her heart out then... He knew she was holding her tears and trying to smile.. The way he cares about his students and treats them like his own kids, I admire that a lot.. He shows so much care and love towards everyone close to him... It's so genuine and true from his heart...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgarimaAmritaSehdevmoodie.foodie

justforlife1 Newbie
justforlife1
justforlife1

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hi akanna

request u to add me also.
in DID 1 i started to like him,
in DID2 i became his fan,
in DID 3 -now i admire him.

after hearing wat snehaji had to say about terrence sir ,and watching how he handled sneha kapoor. i cant think about any thing else now,proud to be his fan.may god bless him.

now  he is the only reason for me to watch DID-madly love him as a person, dancer,mentor respect him a lot.

Edited by justforlife1 - 22 January 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmritaSehdevakannamazkachazkaDabulls23

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i read in another thread right here in IF that one of the contestants who will be in through Wild card is crocroach [sic] and that he will be in TKT. thats a relief because right now TKT is seriously lacking behind in numbers with only 4 dancers left. plus he is such a raw but extremely talented dancer. I cn't wait to see what Terrence will do with him. I'm excited!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VatsShrutikaAmritaSehdevakanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

i read in another thread right here in IF that one of the contestants who will be in through Wild card is crocroach [sic] and that he will be in TKT. thats a relief because right now TKT is seriously lacking behind in numbers with only 4 dancers left. plus he is such a raw but extremely talented dancer. I cn't wait to see what Terrence will do with him. I'm excited!!!

Yes I read the same too, but still not sure about it yet... Let's hope it's true.. Since Raghav was not even a Stand-by contestant in Mithunda's team, I am assuming Terence might have picked him in the WC round as Master's Pick, like Remo picked Saajan last season... Crocroach is very good, from the audition rounds, and he proved to be versatile...

btw, never underestimate Pradeep, he is one of the brilliant dancers, one of the best on all DIDs I would say... His talent is yet to be shown.. Varun is no bad either, he might have problems with the lingo, but his language is dance!! Girls, I have not much hope, but Terence has proved with Alisha that he can train a girl and make her a super star, so if the girls work hard, they will also shine...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VatsShrutikaAmritaSehdevmoodie.foodiemazkachazka

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justforlife1

Hi akanna

request u to add me also.
in DID 1 i started to like him,
in DID2 i became his fan,
in DID 3 -now i admire him.

after hearing wat snehaji had to say about terrence sir ,and watching how he handled sneha kapoor. i cant think about any thing else now,proud to be his fan.may god bless him.

now  he is the only reason for me to watch DID-madly love him as a person, dancer,mentor respect him a lot.

I have added ya... Welcome to the club! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index