Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Please remove my name off this list...Thank you

Why? What happened? I thought you said you were his biggest fan. 😲 Did you change your mind? 😉
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

Why? What happened? I thought you said you were his biggest fan. 😲 Did you change your mind? 😉

Nothing...Just removing my name off here does not stop me from Supporting -loving him...I am removing the power struggle and competion...😆

Changing my minedabt being his biggest fan? NO WAY JOSE...No one can get rid of me that fast..They can dream but it ain't happening...You seem to enjoy this don't ya 😉😛
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Nothing...Just removing my name off here does not stop me from Supporting -loving him...I am removing the power struggle and competion...😆

Changing my mine abt being his biggest fan? NO WAY JOSE...No one can get rid of me that fast..They can dream but it ain't happening...You seem to enjoy this don't ya 😉😛

Aah I see. @ Bold: Nope, I enjoy your posts, so I kinda wondered. 😊 Didn't quite get the struggle and competition part. But to each their own.

TL rocks, and I am glad we share that perspective. 😃
AmritaSehdev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Thank you all... 😃

Fans list is now updated... My internet connection is playing up... So will be back later...

It's in earlier posts! Hidden info!! 😉

akanna  i want to see what he wrote? pls show if u can...😊
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akanna

The fan list is updated based on who wants to join, by clicking the Like button.. That's the format being followed by all AT threads.. Those who make request posts to be added are also added.. The first one who clicked Like before anyone posted on this thread was TOG.. Then some more people clicked on Like and they were added too. So it was not based on who posted first, but who came here first and clicked Like to be added. So it's done on the FCFS order of visitors to this thread who followed the format, nothing to do with the order of posts.

In DID2, the FC wasnt carried over from DID1 forum, but a new one was started and list was updated as per request.. I had made requests each time in both forums at the time. Just posting on this thread is not considered as a request, as some people will post without wanting to be added to the fans list. So if the post contains the request to be added, that will be granted. I have seen all FC threads following this format in earlier seasons, and this season too. I have to follow the same on other threads I like to be added..

How do you determine the chronological order of likes? As far as I know IF does not have time stamps on likes. Suppose I make a post and go to bed and next morning there are ten likes, there is really no way of knowing who liked first and who liked second and then third, fourth and so on is there? Unless of course one waits like a hawk refreshing the page every second to make sure every like is captured in sequence.

What if someone just likes your post and the idea behind it but does not want to join the AT. Shouldn't you explicitly state click 'like' if you want to join so that people don't accidentally click like or that they don't need to make a post in order to be counted. [Perhaps it does not happen as often, but if anyone else has my thought process then like is a way of saying 'good job, I like your post' and 'count me in the club' won't cross my mind at all].

I guess if thats what the ATs do for determining the list of people on this forum, then thats what it is. Seems pretty darned illogical though to base a list on likes. Chronological, Alphabetical etc seem more logical. At least on Big Boss, I did not see it based on likes. But thats probably because I'm not very observant at times.

Anyway, don't mind my rambling. I'm just a silly neurotic dork. I made an AT with no pictures and bio once, so its not like I know much.

Edit: Most importantly, please add me to the fan list.

Edit 2: And what about day's like today where the like button errors out. I've not been able to like a single thing today. 😡

Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Are Sarina yahan sab kuchh chalta hai...Make your own rules and explanation as long as I am the one making them...

Loved your post and I was thinking along the same line but did not want to waste my time on doing "Bahes" by talking to a wall...SO opt out..

Sarina I can make our own fan club for TL if u like 😉 
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all,

I'm new in this fan club. I love Terence's choreos, they are amazing. I'd love it if he can create one act on an arabic song... coz I'm arab who doesn't understand Hindi but loves DID!!

Any idea how my request can reach him?!! coz there is one song in my mind that I can not imagin anyone choreograph it except him.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

Hi all,

I'm new in this fan club. I love Terence's choreos, they are amazing. I'd love it if he can create one act on an arabic song... coz I'm arab who doesn't understand Hindi but loves DID!!

Any idea how my request can reach him?!! coz there is one song in my mind that I can not imagin anyone choreograph it except him.

Welcome.. 😃
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amrita10

akanna  i want to see what he wrote? pls show if u can...😊

He didnt write anything here on this thread, dear... 😃
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

How do you determine the chronological order of likes? As far as I know IF does not have time stamps on likes. Suppose I make a post and go to bed and next morning there are ten likes, there is really no way of knowing who liked first and who liked second and then third, fourth and so on is there? Unless of course one waits like a hawk refreshing the page every second to make sure every like is captured in sequence.

I dont follow any chronological order of likes, just update the list frequently as the number of likes increase.. I had looked at this thread many times without logging in during the initial days of DID3, so I had a rough idea of the IDs that clicked on the Like first, before anyone posted here.

What if someone just likes your post and the idea behind it but does not want to join the AT. Shouldn't you explicitly state click 'like' if you want to join so that people don't accidentally click like or that they don't need to make a post in order to be counted. [Perhaps it does not happen as often, but if anyone else has my thought process then like is a way of saying 'good job, I like your post' and 'count me in the club' won't cross my mind at all].

If you read my fans list post on page 1, you will see that I have stated that in there, on top of the fans list. That's why I have a separate post for fans list alone.

I guess if thats what the ATs do for determining the list of people on this forum, then thats what it is. Seems pretty darned illogical though to base a list on likes. Chronological, Alphabetical etc seem more logical. At least on Big Boss, I did not see it based on likes. But thats probably because I'm not very observant at times.

All the AT threads on DID forums have been doing that since DID1, if I can remember. I dont follow other show forums here, so I just followed the standard format followed on DID. Why is this raised as a big issue here now, when no one seemed to have any problems with it in the two earlier seasons, and seem to have no problems on any other AT threads here?! As long I make it to the FC list I want to be added, I dont look at the order or my position on the list..

Anyway, don't mind my rambling. I'm just a silly neurotic dork. I made an AT with no pictures and bio once, so its not like I know much.

Edit: Most importantly, please add me to the fan list.

Done. Will update the list soon.

Edit 2: And what about day's like today where the like button errors out. I've not been able to like a single thing today. 😡

That seems to be there since yesterday.. I will also add those who requests through posts. Many who have clicked on Like havent posted on this thread, and vice versa.. So no probs.