Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loveee Terence!!!!My favourite master on DID!!!So talented and down to earth! Please add me to the fan club!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

ermm face off of hardik-abhik u mean??and how has it affected TKT's performance?any connection ??
ooh okay something more and that something is from Terrence,boleto something really worth the wait!! come on SAturday,come sooner plzzz..going by your words i hope they brought the POTD to TKT 😳is it?

Nah, the face-off hano no connection to TKT acts.. It's just that usually Saturdays have no eliminations, so we can watch it with a light heart.. With the face-off, that tension and the emotions of the elimination will cause us feel some heavy heart...

POTD, not sure...
It's Pradeep in kasauti on Sunday... And possibly Sneha G...
*fingers crossed*
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Hi all,

Something to look forward to this Saturday for TL fans... πŸ˜ƒ
Watch Varun - Piyali performance on Saturday...

Fan list is updated...

oh cool! Thanks Akanna for letting us know
akanna thumbnail
Thank you all... πŸ˜ƒ

Fans list is now updated... My internet connection is playing up... So will be back later...

Originally posted by: amrita10

@akanna its ok no probllem...:)))
@maanddy when terence visited???? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²

It's in earlier posts! Hidden info!! πŸ˜‰
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akanna

Nah, the face-off hano no connection to TKT acts.. It's just that usually Saturdays have no eliminations, so we can watch it with a light heart.. With the face-off, that tension and the emotions of the elimination will cause us feel some heavy heart...

POTD, not sure...
It's Pradeep in kasauti on Sunday... And possibly Sneha G...
*fingers crossed*

oh yeahh!!agree..have to keep my heart tight and prepared..on sunday's..hmm

hope they dont go out!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He's my fiance and my name is not on the list. Varsha di, I thought you would reserve Terence for me in my absence. πŸ˜› Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

oh yeahh!!agree..have to keep my heart tight and prepared..on sunday's..hmm

hope they dont go out!

They are not, according to spoilers... πŸ˜ƒ

I am having some trouble with IF on my internet now... So just want to say, thanks to all who keep this thread lively and dedicated to TL with full respect... πŸ˜ƒ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

He's my fiance and my name is on the list. Varsha di, I thought you would reserve Terence for me in my absence. πŸ˜›

Sarina I thought Orig AT or Fan club from DID 1 season would be brought back but I guess not..I am so sorry for not including your name...Pls forgive me 😳 I Iwas the first person posted to be added to the list but I am somewhere on the list halfway..This season I am supporting him solo meaning no part of any fan club but on my own...He knows what I think of him as a master, dancer & choreographer...

So lets do our job at getting your fiance and my future SIL appreciated and loved πŸ˜‰Tongue

akanna thumbnail
The fan list is updated based on who wants to join, by clicking the Like button.. That's the format being followed by all AT threads.. Those who make request posts to be added are also added.. The first one who clicked Like before anyone posted on this thread was TOG.. Then some more people clicked on Like and they were added too. So it was not based on who posted first, but who came here first and clicked Like to be added. So it's done on the FCFS order of visitors to this thread who followed the format, nothing to do with the order of posts.

In DID2, the FC wasnt carried over from DID1 forum, but a new one was started and list was updated as per request.. I had made requests each time in both forums at the time. Just posting on this thread is not considered as a request, as some people will post without wanting to be added to the fans list. So if the post contains the request to be added, that will be granted. I have seen all FC threads following this format in earlier seasons, and this season too. I have to follow the same on other threads I like to be added..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Please remove my name off this list...Thank you