India-Forums

Update 19th oct - India

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

From bollyteens thanks to chetmyster

Everyone is outside sukh sandi sadan. Prem tells Vijay to tell the family everything. Vijay says ''Everything Rimjhim has told you is completely true, Malini is against your family and is bad, i worked for Malini because she blackmailed me to do so''. He explains that he kidnapped Rimjhim and threw her into the ocean for Malini (He says more but we as viewers dont hear it). Everyone has shocked reactions, Malini feels uneasy as she is being exposed completely. Vijay also says that he even kidnapped Rimjhim again in Panchgani and tried to kill her, again on Malinis request (he says more but we again dont hear it as viewers). Iravatis face is of disgust, Babujis shocked as are all the other family members. Rimjhim just looks at the ground as Kaveri looks at Rimjhim sympathetically. Durga is there feeling a tad uneasy but knows he has nothing to lose really. Malini on the other hand is literally shivering, she rushes on over to Avinash and says ''its lies, all lies, this man is lying''. Avinash shakes her off and gives her a tight slap (replayed like three times). Malini is incredibly shocked. Avinash says ''You deceived us all! after i gave you the status of a wife!, you decieved my whole family!, your abused everyones trust after everyone supported you and considered YOU the bahu! you've left me in a ditch! I cant have you near my wife and child Megha..leave this house, infact im going to kick you out''. Avinash pulls her all the way outside the driveway and shoves her ''leave! i never want to see you again!''. Bua and Babuji come rushing along. Bua tells Avinash to not he so hasty as Malini is going to be the mother of his child. Avinash shouts and says dont support her! Bua turns to Malini and sharply says ''I want to throw you out this house too but considering your to be a mother of Avinash-betas child..you have to stay!!''. Bua literally drags Malini back inside the house. Malini is crying in shock but no one cares. Then, everyone turns their attention on Rimjhim, but she starts to march out the house and says 'Im still leaving'. Everyone tries to stop her, Avinash and Babuji are tugging at her. Babuji says please dont go, but Rimjhim says she doesnt care and she will go. Babuji pleads with her to listen to her Babuji. Rimjhim continues to walk and Babuji falls to her feet to ask for forgiveness but Rimjhim stops him and hugs him and they re-enter the house (awwww). Even Prem looks on like his touched.

Prem tells Vijay that hes served his purpose and says that he had to rough him up and cause this drama to make a point to the family. Prem gives Vijay a wad of cash and releases him to be free. Vijay looks alittle confused but then understands and leaves.

Babuji brings Rimjhm back into the house both still hugging like father and daughter. The whole family walk behind them and Avinash to the side. Babuji thanks her for listening to him. She leaves to go to her bedroom with Yashoda and Kaveri. Rakesh apologises to Prem for speaking to him roughly earlier on, and Babuji also apologises to Prem, Prem tells them to stop apologising. Prem tells them that he should be thanking them as they have shown him the right way in life and now he will live based on truth and honesty. Everyones happy and Avinash hugs Prem. Babuji tells Prem to visit often as this house is also his (awwww). Prem leaves. Rakesh and Babuji look on at Avinash as he goes to his bedroom.

Rimjhim enters her room led in by Yashoda and Kaveri. Rimjhim still looks sad. Kaveri smiles and gives her the photo of Avinash and says ''you finally got your Avinash''. Avinash enters the room and apologises to Yashoda for not believing her and touches her feet. Then Yashoda and Kaveri leave. Rimjhim stands there sadly. Avinash is behind her and touches her on the shoulder but she says ''no Avinash, im only here because i respected Babuji''. Avinash cant seem to explain much as shes upset. Then Avinash gets angry and says ''fine im the culprit! right i agree but you never made it easier for me! you always remained quiet and never spoke up, you keep suffering and suffering and remain silent, how can i help you when you act like this, you never told me about Malini much earlier...when you had cancer you suffered alone and didnt tell me. You think its right to share you happiness with me but not your sadness, you didnt even think me worthy of sharing your sadness. You were the one that told me to marry Malini after you had gone, i never wanted to marry her. And when you saw me and Malini getting married, you let us marry and didnt intervene when you could have stopped it...You kept us all in the dark''. Then He holds Rimjhim gently on both sides and slightly moves her so she faces him and tells her softly ''I realise i made a big mistake in believing Malini over you and i dont know why i did it. But I love you Rimjhim, I have always loved you, i still love you and will love you in the future, I am yours. I will wait for you until you see fit''. Avinash walks to leaves but Rimjhim says ''Avinash'' and turns to tell him ''I love you too''. They both hug tight and cry.

Malini is in her guest room remembering Avinash words and she feels very hurt as she keeps having flashbacks of his slap on her face. She looks angry and deeply defeated.

Babuji tells Iravati that now Rimjhim was proven to be correct, its about time that she recieved her rights from Iravati. Iravati tells Babuji ''why does Rimjhim have to be all high and righteous all the time, why does she have to remain quiet and keep everyone in the dark about her problems as she tries to keep them safe, why is she trying to be so godly-like...theres no need!''. Babuji just looks Iravati as hes not surprised she doesnt understand. Iravati says ''I will never accept her as the bahu''. Babuji says ''you've never understand Rimjhim''.

PREVIEW
Iravati tells Rimjhim that she still wont accept her as the bahu
Rimjhim returns something to Malini and Malini thinks to herself 'this isnt over'

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
good very good!!!!!! haha malini!!!!!
loooolz
Big smile
-allah hafiz!
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Oh Malani............payback sure is a b*tch!!!!Wink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
i dont understand when they got to know the truth why did they not have a check up done again...so that they would know if she is really pregnant...rather decided to drag...
zeefan Groupbie
zeefan
zeefan

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks you all for the great updates. I hate Iravati..How can the an older woman be so hateful towards Rimjhim... I hope she changes too Wink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:38am | IP Logged
may be that will be actual ending...when iravati accepts rimjhim as her bahu...
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Well FINALLYLOL the truth is out but Vijay should have told them why Malini was blackmailing him..... something tell me that we will be seeing more of Vijay as his financier's evil deeds have been exposed by his own lips and he will be needing money soon.

Not to meantion the fact that Malini practically own their house and Rakesh's business. I guess you can say....SHE"LL BE BACKLOL

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:08am | IP Logged
As for Iravati she should get her head out of her....... and see that Rimjhim is married to Avinash and not her Husband(Babuji). I think she is jealous of Rimjhim because Babuji loves her very much and takes more to her words than anyone else's. Wicked womanAngry

Go to top