Maryada

brahma has biggest brain of all!

ralphseattle thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
he completely changed the game and became hero in front of adi again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ralphseattle thumbnail
no wonder he got away in spite of doing whatever he has done until now. He is also DIG after so much corruption n other activities.

I think there is only one answer for brahma right now n that is SJ. SJ has very sharp brain as well. I think the family need SJ's help to show brahma's tru colors to adi.

I wonder how CVs are going to show that track.
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with the SJ concept.  Brahma definitely  has the biggest brain (empty vessel) of all but SJ has the smartest.  Hope SJ turns out to be Dev's saviour.  I like his acting and they should have a storyline focussing on him a bit more and as a visitor to the Jhakar's house.  Also, Dev should have a thicker skin as far as Adi is concerned and be more stern with him saying for example " you want the truth, here it is' and then go on and reveal all Brahmas evilness and also maybe mantri should come out with why she hates Brahma so much and hint to Adi that Brahmas evilness is known by no one other thatn Priya.

Anyways, hope the other epis are much better than todays.
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That man is tooo clever.  I think he needs to be attacked from all directions. Roshni Devi should mess up his work life, Shubhankar should continue to advice to Devyani pursue the divorce, Gaurav and Karan should regularly meet infront of him which will surely wind him from inside, Priya should complete her law and come up with really intelligent ways to slowly unveil his reality to Aditya (which will be really difficult so she needs all the expertise) and the icing on the cake 'Uttara continues to pester him and threaten him regarding her birthday gift😆. All these people need to work as a team to destroy the man.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If Brahma has the biggest brain then RDs brain is even bigger. She will, like Gaurav, start to think why Brahma has accepted Gaurav and Karans relationship so easily. Like Devyani and Priya she knows Brahma too well. And she has the trump card and she can play it anytime.
And i really want Uttara to reveal all on her birthday. How will Brahma talk himself out of this mess?
But its upto the CVs and not what we want.

BJ  v/s SJ...

They r going to stretch it...😒
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I knew something like this was coming right when we got that precap of Priya asking Brahma what his strategy is for Aditya.

Blech!  Now another month of going around in circles, I'm sure.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
priya is an idiot , whenever she goes to gloat to him she ends up warning him and he turns the tables. she should have just kept mum.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Much as I hate that he's not being caught yet, I have to express some admiration for how *quickly* Brahma turned that situation around. He didn't have any time to plan; he was in the middle of a fit, trying to choke his son, then he got thrown off, and then barely a minute later he was acting out a plot. Lightening fast brain! Too bad it is devoted to wrong doing!