WU 22nd dec: tiger is saved again

nb.neha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Writing update for Uttaran for the first time…!!

Episode starts with Bundela family:

Kasa is talking about vansh with daddaji… Baba intervenes n scolds kasa for calling that dupe vansh. Daddaji tells umed that kasa should be given a chance to complete his talk. Kasa tells daddaji that since vansh is back………….. this very moment Umed shouts at him n says "he is not vansh". Kasa says they have not been able prove that he is not vansh……..!!!!! he says that since vansh is back he should get his share in everything. Umed gets hyper n says how can they give away everything to a conman….

Tiger is overhearing all this. He immediately says, "I don't want any share in anything" he comes down n tells umed that all he wants his family's love n acceptance and instead of this everybody sees him as a stranger ;a culprit which he isn't able to digest…

He says that he l do anything to prove he is vansh……he l give any exam… umed gets some papers n tells tiger to sign them……. Tiger is silent n taken aback; he gets scared. Flashback scene is shown where tiger gave his thumb prints while getting out of jail …….(I guess he doesn't know how to read n write) he is scared of being caught but some how manages to write "vansh" on the paper. Umed is totally surprised.

@Raghu's house:

Raghu comes home tired. He asks for tappu. Daimai tells him she is gone out. Raghu is agitated at tappu for going out leaving yuvraj alone. Nani comes in between n says that she is there with yuvraj. She then tells him at he is getting angry with tappu for no soild reason……

Raghu gets super annoyed n angry. He tells nani not to interfere without knowing the story, he tells nani to stop tappu from what all she is doing…….her spree of finding about his past or else their future will burn in the ashes of past. He goes away.

Nani thinks daimai instigated Raghu against tappu so she humiliates her.

@bundela house:

Tiger runs to vansh's room hurriedly, opens the cupboard n takes out some files. He searches for vansh's signature and takes a breathe of relief on knowing that he signed the way vansh use to……….!!!!! Or else his drama would hv ended.

@raghu's house:

Raghu goes to his room n finds the newspaper which tappu had got…….which had the articles about his wife's death. He feels frustrated, annoyed, helpless………n thinks that tappu will ruin everything.

@bundela house:

Iccha is sitting on the stairs crying n thinking abt what veer told him abt the blackmailer……..

P.S: I could not watch the show after this. Please complete the episode if u have.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcircoolxpragyakumarsaggi80shiny3divya3Kenpachilrl fansinipillaione2noneviramsectorJenishazzGauri22raju_skyStrawbellajyoti06sanw.Saraa.PutijaChalhovniveditha

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
crisps21 Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Back@Raghu's hosue:
Tapu comes in her room and sees Rathore. She asks when did you come from office. I saw Yuvraj crying so I went to him. Should I bring tea?
Rathore shows her the newspaper article.
Asks her what was it. She says she went to the library.
He again asks why are you doing it? I told you not to, still you want to know.
He asks her if you want to know if I had a hand in that tragedy?
Holds her hand tightly. She says I'm in pain, and snatches her hand away.
He traps her against the wall. He tells her you're looking for truth in a newspaper's headlines.
Asks her if he looks like a murderer to her. Asks her to stop going in the past.
She says sorry. He says the wounds that haven't healed yet, please don't fiddle with them now.
He asks her to try to forget as he's trying to forget.
Tapasya is scared and says sorry again and again. He keeps saying to keep the past in the past. Tapasya is almost crying and quite scared of the way he's talking.
He abrubtly leaves and Tapasya is left alone.

Episode ends
Once again sorry I watch YouTube downloaded videos, so there are no Precaps in it!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3pragyakumarlrl fansectorraju_skynb.nehasanw.Saraa.niveditha

Riyacute Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you nb.neha and crisps 21 for the update. 
raju_sky IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update neha and crisp 21...good job...
Jenishazz Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
voiletnikki Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

thanks for nice update

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
thnx for update.

Go to top