Dekha Ek Khwaab

Is it the real AK on fb??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Guys..i really do nt know...as someone very aptly pointed out that Ashish kapoor s FB msgs cant be understood n tat his English isnt very good..
How can it be?..Its not the real Ashish Kapoor after all..
Why will he suddenly create a page of his own..just after DEK..
I dont think he's that much attention seeking..
Upar se..he has just now got a proper show where he is the parallel lead(if not the lead)..a DAILY SOAP..he wudnt have so much of time to update on fb..

It seems tooo fishy for me...

How can u guys so easily blv tat its him???

I dont think he is der on FB at all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it the real AK on fb??" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
There are times where he can't update and he says so on the FB page that there are admins who update at times when shooting is hectic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
He is on fb..buh dre r many fake aswl..
n i too wna knw what has he said which made many ppl say hes nah gud at english??I dun think soo:O infact hes quiet gud at it n has a pretty gud accent aswl..mayb its d fake ashish whos wrtn wrong english:p
luvv u AK

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
It is him his byplay is perfect he just abbreviated his writing probably cz he doesn't hav lot of time but there is no prob with his English Thts text writing he does I do tht too. But yea thy is him he calls all his fans his lovies so yup Thts him but sumtime wen he is extremely bz his admins post for him

ArhainAshish

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
well i ll have to shoot an email to sbs or sbb n ask him to confirm on some interview if he is der on fb at all..then all the confusion will be clear..

sherni_ashish

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
from his SBB segment and the show itself, it is clear that he is very well spoken in English as well...the FB one might just be fake...like sometimes same people act like Ashish and the admin..you can never trust people these days, especially on FB lol

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
it was a newbie that startd the topic abt his incorrect english...the thread is stil active. Sometime back AK said tht he's gonna b a week or so away. And it was typd in a very sms format with no punctuation mark, we were al cnfusd abt what he wrote. So she startd the topic. And i dont see her appologizing for making nasty remarks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top