What do you all think??? Do comment..

RiHar20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you all think that Brahma would be successful in killing Karan???😡 As he said to that Verma in the precap that "iss kurukshetra ke yudh me bali chadhani padegi, is yudh ke Abhimanyu, Karan ki bali chadhani padhegi" and so on... This Brahma aaarrrgghhh i hate him to the core.🤬. I hated him in today's epi too.. As said by some forumwasis yesterday, Aditya is again back to square 1 about his dad...😒 Brahma managed everything nicely and put the whole blame on Dev... Ufff...Felt bad for Priya and Dev.. Anyways do let me know what you all think... Will Karan get killed by Brahma???? ðŸ˜”😭 Is this how RD will finally take the revenge on Brahma??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe none of them opened their mouth. Shut Adi up and just start saying the truth about Brahma.  

He's an idiot.  That choking was just anger. Yeah... okay.  

Adi's anger at his mother. Again all I can remember is how he just walked out after his first confrontation with Devyani, and she broke down crying, with Gaurav there to lift her up and support her.  Ugh.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Lightblue thumbnail
I really hope not!! I really hope that he will not kill Karan!! 
RiHar20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

I can't believe none of them just open their mouth. Shut Adi up and just start saying the truth about Brahma.  

He's an idiot.  That choking was just anger. Yeah... okay.  

Adi's anger at his mother. Again all I can remember is how he after his first confrontation with Devyani, and she broke down crying, with Gaurav there to lift her up and support her.  Ugh.

Yaaa as i said its back to square 1... I hate it and get soo irritated when this Adi for everything says mhaare dad aise na hain, mhaare dad aise kabhi na karenge, mhaare dad hero se... blaaahh blaaahh... Some one please put some sense into his head... How can anyone be so blind??? How can someone not get any doubt even for a second...As you said he really is a clueless idiot... Hmmmppphhh...🤔
Disney_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never ðŸ˜¡ he should be think about his own first cause he's gonna  fall in a big trap.
Cvs I am really mad at you.