Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TOI: AshNi to confess their love - Page 2

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Very good to hear this...finally the story is moving towards something

But I have a question: if they'll confess( through their eyes )...what will happen now with the jealousy track and KW in the show...???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha

Very good to hear this...finally the story is moving towards something

But I have a question: if they'll confess( through their eyes )...what will happen now with the jealousy track and KW in the show...???

Jealousy track can still b there.. say hubby-wifey hv a love fight.. wifey can go out for lunch with noodle boy n hubby can jal bhun ke khak πŸ˜†
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

it looks like MB tried his best to convey this during the SBS segment...πŸ˜† there's one part where it looks like Ashu took a deep breath...this is definitely the first time they've both looked at each other so intensely😳

yes yes..i want it more intense look...reaching their soul...their love is pure,divine...😍

how Nidhi will react..when he will say Nidhi...and adddress as tum...uff sab kitna romantic hai...☺️

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i dont think J trak is happening reaction to it was v extreme n not at all favourable
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ATLAST!! 

Cannot wait for the moment :D
Perfect choice of song!
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome article...Thanks 4 sharing 😊...Today SBB also showed the same thing that ashutosh and nidhi are finally going 2 confess their love...Wow!!😊😍...waiting excitedly 4 tomorrow 11:00 pm show of KTLK😊...

Love Gunjan...😊😊...

ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww... so dats hw dey end up in the dargah.. instead at the place romaan had planned for ashni meeting!! bt wht a lovely turn of events.. due to traffic jam.. it was also coz of another tarffic jam dat AshNi cud spend sme quality time together n ashu saying dat killer dialogue.. ❀️

thanks for sharing Tanu... πŸ˜ƒ

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great news πŸ˜Š thanks for sharing
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope this article is not a misleading one... and they'll REALLY confess their love for eachother ! If this article turns to be true, it will make my wkend 😍 !  BTW, thanks for sharing !Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is so exciting! YAY! I'm so eager for toms epi;) Naino se confession:D. The SBS/Sbb made my day:) 😍 😍 😍