Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Mallika a vamp or a woman in love (Page 2)

sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

I think she's a vamp.  Because if you love someone you wud want them to be happy and Armaan's happiness lies in Jassi...So Mallika shud get out of his way and let him be happy...but no...she has to go ruin jassi's life thinking that this will help her get Armaan!Angry

No offence to any Mallika Fans!Big smile

I am not a Mallika fan- but even though she is acting like a vamp- she and Armaan were in love and when you love someone - you don't just stand aside and watch them go towards someone else. I don't think the things she has done  to Jassi and her family are right- but that's just television- you know, they need to add "Mirch Masala". 

Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Mallika needs help big time. But then, world is not perfect and there are many of them Mallikas around. Look at how she will now twist the whole thing and make it look like she was the one who got Armaan out of prison. Man, that woman!!!
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piscean

I think she's a bit of both!

At the very beginning I just thought her idea of love was wrap Armaan around her little finger but now of late she's shown signs of true love when she's utterly hurt by Armaan's disrespect for her feelings. Like others have mentioned, she's only realised her love for him after she started losing it to Jassi. The scene in which she reads all the cards that Armaan gave Jassi absolutely made me sympathise with her. So yes, in that sense she is wounded in love.

But the method she's using to bring her love back is completely wrong. Her vengence against Jassi (which sadly is portrayed as being extremely common.....always blame the other woman whether your man is at fault or not!) is completely out of line. Her jealousy and spite has made her blind and incapable of seeing reason in any of her actions. She has no reason to hurt Jassi's family if her tiff is with Jassi....although I guess it's the law of villainy to hit the person at their weak spot! Nevertheless, her will to destroy Jassi completely has made her lose all humanity and allowed the vamp inside her to emerge!

She's definitely not a healthy mix of the two....there's a lot more of the vamp in her than the wounded lover and hence the destructive streak. But I must say there's no spice without her! I mean without her there'd be no problems and noone to hate so I guess I like having her around! Smile

I agree! I think she is both. To me if you love someone you'll do anything for him or to get him back! But malika could have done it in another way! Messing up jassi's family's repuation was not the right wasy!
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
loser thats what malika is...she is disgusting, spolied, brat, rich snob...Angryi don't  like her at all as of right now...back before it was somethin else...i liked her character kinda before..t and d stepped on the character and now its all muddy!Cry

Go to top