India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mallika a vamp or a woman in love

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I never liked Maliika from the start but now I have started to pity her as she is not the real vamp here. She is a woman wounded in love. She was supposed to get married to the man she loved (how can we comment on anybody's love that is not good or is good.....) ..but...then comes a ordinary looking girl..who is snatching her fiance ...knowing very well that he is getting married to her......What other thing Mallika can do than just planning to get him back...

But I think in the end Mallika would realize that Armaan never loved her and it was just for his mom and dad and then she will help reunite Jassi and Armaan.......

Just a thought

Chitra

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I think she's a vamp.  Because if you love someone you wud want them to be happy and Armaan's happiness lies in Jassi...So Mallika shud get out of his way and let him be happy...but no...she has to go ruin jassi's life thinking that this will help her get Armaan!Angry

No offence to any Mallika Fans!Big smile

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Mallika is a vamp and villain, her vendatta against Jassi is evil.
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hi,

well...there is love and there is LOVE...........mallika's type of love is different from jassi's .......hence i would not comment on her trying to get armaan back or not being very selfless in  love i.e. being happy for armaan etc etc...

the reason i however, would use to equate mallika's character to a vamp is that she is using jassi's parents and treating them badly (she wants to send all of them to jail) and demean their whole khaandaan etc etc...btw she has no proof that they stole her money ...infact she only blames jassi for having taken away her money....

so this aspect of hers (which in no way is in accordance with the original character) is what is angering most
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I personally think she is wounded in love and she is doing all this because she is hurt so much and she wants to get Armaan back by hook or crook. How well the phrase suits her current vengeance?

Some People can go to extremes to get what they want and do not realize that some things are not meant to be achieved forcefully.

"Love is like a butterfly if you never let it go you will never know if it truly loves you"

But you only realize how much you love someone after they have stopped loving you and started loving someone else and that is exactly what is happening with Mallika. She realized that she loves Armaan but she does not still understand what it really means to love a person. it is not to hold him close to you or make him/her dance on your tunes...it is to be selfless and give your heart and soul to keep the relationship.

Mallika failed that before and she is failing again by pushing too hard on jassi and indirectly hurting Armaan. She does not realize how much Armaan has started to love Jassi and what depth he can go to save her.

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged
God, I hate Mallika. Angry
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
mallika is vamp ,right from the begining she disliked  jassi and looked down at her.Angry
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I think she's a bit of both!

At the very beginning I just thought her idea of love was wrap Armaan around her little finger but now of late she's shown signs of true love when she's utterly hurt by Armaan's disrespect for her feelings. Like others have mentioned, she's only realised her love for him after she started losing it to Jassi. The scene in which she reads all the cards that Armaan gave Jassi absolutely made me sympathise with her. So yes, in that sense she is wounded in love.

But the method she's using to bring her love back is completely wrong. Her vengence against Jassi (which sadly is portrayed as being extremely common.....always blame the other woman whether your man is at fault or not!) is completely out of line. Her jealousy and spite has made her blind and incapable of seeing reason in any of her actions. She has no reason to hurt Jassi's family if her tiff is with Jassi....although I guess it's the law of villainy to hit the person at their weak spot! Nevertheless, her will to destroy Jassi completely has made her lose all humanity and allowed the vamp inside her to emerge!

She's definitely not a healthy mix of the two....there's a lot more of the vamp in her than the wounded lover and hence the destructive streak. But I must say there's no spice without her! I mean without her there'd be no problems and noone to hate so I guess I like having her around! Smile

Go to top