Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nams- Did you say that the tagline of the show was Nayi Dhadkan, Naye Sawaal? OMG, now I know why are we left questioning each and every aspect of the show! They WANT the viewers to question their sanity! I'm not too sure about the Nayi Soch and the Nayi Dhadkan thing, but the CVs have done justice to the Naye Sawaal thing. 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Nams- Did you say that the tagline of the show was Nayi Dhadkan, Naye Sawaal? OMG, now I know why are we left questioning each and every aspect of the show! They WANT the viewers to question their sanity! I'm not too sure about the Nayi Soch and the Nayi Dhadkan thing, but the CVs have done justice to the Naye Sawaal thing.

Oh terii!! Yeh toh maine socha hi nahi!πŸ˜† Yes yes, CVs have done justice to atleast half of the tagline!πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soniadutta

and this is the main reasomn SP hav high TRP'S than others channels,bcoz the reality would neve been accepted by any 1,,,,they r only depends on fiction shows where saas will say gali and then audience maare taali,,,

Yes yar that I wanted to say SP is not ready to change always-accommodating shows where the women would be the lead but she would be suffering always.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

yes yes we are posing naye naye sawal each and every day πŸ˜†
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes u all r right everything shown by cvs r pathetic but dont know y i feel this all problems will be the base for future bringing of nayi soch they r showing problems now but later they will give their sloutins so hope for the best i bet u on this non other show will have this kind of debates abt life so Navya is really diff and it will shine just be pateient cant say how muchπŸ˜†
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sara: We are being patient since long, that's why we're still hooked to this show!! But then, there's a limit to our patience as well!!!
clarissajohn thumbnail
yes guys you all continue discussion., Today we all were bit serious . Ohm that ok,. BUt it was healthy one. OK bye evryone see u all 2moroow. Sara sorry if any of my comment hurted u.
Iam leaving now. Bye all atke care.
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

yes guys you all continue discussion., Today we all were bit serious . Ohm that ok,. BUt it was healthy one. OK bye evryone see u all 2moroow. Sara sorry if any of my comment hurted u.

Iam leaving now. Bye all atke care.

hope the show also show some healthy vibes where we will be on same side of coin hope that day will come soon
soniadutta thumbnail
actually they r handling so much problems 2gther but does not give the actual solution of even one,,,i also hav so much hope frm this show but still not get satisfied
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

@Sara: We are being patient since long, that's why we're still hooked to this show!! But then, there's a limit to our patience as well!!!

yes ur right dont know how long but as anantika said this all will make Anya bond strong post marriage so i am hoping again lets see wats in store