Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 76)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

Originally posted by clarissajohn

i have a wish. N should make fight with A for his childish behaviour and jaelousy as she siad faith is base of every relation. But as she is  devi mayya i dont think such a thing would happen.

@all:But padois show is handling the jealoury track with humour and that is hillarious. Today we will  see desi girl dance. Wow.

@clarissa..i dun think navya wil fight wid A ...she wil start crying again diz can happen ...n yar ye khonsi raat hai ...its been a week n d night z not yet ova ...Ouch 2day also v wil get to lisent deepak scolding navya n anant getting lectures frm mohan ...so no morning 2dya also Confused

Haha Harini.  Nids found a blooper. When they showed ANYA sitting on the bench, they were showing day thru the window.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@Nams- Hi! OMG Don was bad? I may watch it this week, and I'm going to the theatres! Not worth it kya?

@Harini- OMG, Jen and me are like NUTS about AR and DMG! I'm watching the raat-ka-nasha episode right now while I'm talking to you all! I dinno we had another crazy fan like us!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjha

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Ritch LOL Anant in my eyes is a fugly cheap bewda mawali jackass LOL LOL I dont think I swore this much at Asher in the recent H episodes!!  OH and its the behena paralell couple. Virmaan Day Dreaming Haha they are like the most hilarious couple even! Ritch, they remind me of Rahul and Muskaan Tongue They're always fighting but have their friendly moments! 

Jen was it me or did you find Maanvi too much in today's epi

-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Ok! Enough is Enough!! It really 'hurts' my sentiments when anyone bashes Amar calls him with weird namesCryTongue Can I open a colorphool post in his favour?LOL

Anyway, how was Behena/Padosi yesterday? I did not watch any show just because I went to see that crap DON-2 in 3DDead

So Nams from your tone does that mean that Don -2 was not good.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComing.Farzi.

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

@Ritch: If you are a die-hard fan of SRK, go watch it on 2D.. The 3-D version is disappointing.. If you have watched the movie 'The A-Team' then you may find strikling resmblance b/w the 2 stories...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker.Farzi.

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

yup gurls ...Tongue even nw i watch DMG ...thru youtube...asmani rang ho Day Dreaming  m alarm tune ...ROFL

-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
hai nams and reshmi good morning

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComing.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@Nams- Thanks for the heads up! I was planning to watch it in 3-D, but now I'll go watch it in 2-D, cause I'm no die-hard SRK fan!

@Harini- Haaye, when Amiee goes Oye-Hoye, I swear to God I die a little bit inside! He's smoking HAWT! 

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index