Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 75)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Ritch nononononono. Navya doesn't deserve Amar!! Sharmi and Amarpoo are perfect for each other! They're both awesome and amazing together! Navya's a dumb goldfish who should die with her dumb fiancee. LOL my grandma apparently watched Navya today and she called Anant a "bewda" ROFL Which is like drunk fool! Haha even she likes Amar better! Like how sad is this show.. 

Haha Jen :  Bewda is so true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Ritch LOL Anant in my eyes is a fugly cheap bewda mawali jackass LOL LOL I dont think I swore this much at Asher in the recent H episodes!!  OH and its the behena paralell couple. Virmaan Day Dreaming Haha they are like the most hilarious couple even! Ritch, they remind me of Rahul and Muskaan Tongue They're always fighting but have their friendly moments! 
Jen. so you divorced gulabo  and his cute gardan. How sweet , so gulabo is free nowLOL

*sigh* until he becomes januable again LOL Gulabo and hawt gardan A is now dead or lost. This isn't the same guy...Ouch I miss mera hot gulabo wala gardan A Ouch

-Reshmi-soaplikerclarissajohn

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

i have a wish. N should make fight with A for his childish behaviour and jaelousy as she siad faith is base of every relation. But as she is  devi mayya i dont think such a thing would happen.

@all:But padois show is handling the jealoury track with humour and that is hillarious. Today we will  see desi girl dance. Wow.

See they brought in NK for fun and to make ASR J.    

-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

haye i jus loved rahul n muskaan ...Day Dreaming d way he use to say kamin ...i use to jus keep rofling ROFL...gud old days ...now also if m quit depressed i watch der funny scenes ..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjha

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Ok! Enough is Enough!! It really 'hurts' my sentiments when anyone bashes Amar calls him with weird namesCryTongue Can I open a colorphool post in his favour?LOL

Anyway, how was Behena/Padosi yesterday? I did not watch any show just because I went to see that crap DON-2 in 3DDead

Edited by nams100 - 26 December 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerclarissajohn.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

haye i jus loved rahul n muskaan ...Day Dreaming d way he use to say kamin ...i use to jus keep rofling ROFL...gud old days ...now also if m quit depressed i watch der funny scenes ..LOL
Do we have another DMG fan? Dancing Ritch dekho, someone joined our twosome gang!! LOL You watched DMG and all? AR phan Tongue? LOL me and Ritch are CRAZY about DMG!! 

Idealistic-Reshmi-.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

The cvs are in pool of confusion as how to handle the story. First they said amar and sharmi are in rift and showed us one scene over colour conflict. Then form next day they are every much in love and understanding. I think first they should try to clear the confusion among themselves . The cvs sure is affected with short-term memory loss like amir khan in ghajini.

They don't remember when happed in previous epis. They should make noted and keep it in their pocket and should always store reminder in the mobile phone which would say  'Check your pocket' every 10 minutes. . LOL

That was hillarious Clarissa.  I was LMAO.  Or maybe they can visit us once a day to see where they are going wrong, what is missing etc.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@Jen- They remind you of Raoool and Muski? Haaye, I really have to watch this show now! Oh I don't wanna say stuff to A here, I've got a vast vocab when it comes to swearing (I swear in three languages!) and I don't think the forum-vaasis would like it too much if I called A names, so I'll STFU for now! But oh yes, one thing is for sure: That guy needs to get some balls and get his head out of his ass! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index