Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hai tanu missing your adda. But i wont ask you to write one till the show gets some fresh air.
Now it fileld with kuch jalne ki boo
Nams read your take and its awesome .
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Nams Okay I have to read it ðŸ˜ƒ 

@Tanu I know... I was all happy shappy imagining for like 2 minutes and then mera dil toota ðŸ˜†

mee to yar whoever worte it , its written nicely. So any one would imagine. bache abhi bache nahi rahe. 😆
clarissajohn thumbnail
ritch i saw your glimpse in nams post. YOur on roll . How dare you to call our hero dumb, the kids wont spare you 😆
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ritch i saw your glimpse in nams post. YOur on roll . How dare you to call our hero dumb, the kids wont spare you 😆

LOL watch me get 5000000 gaalis, I dared to call him a jackass bewda ðŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOL watch me get 5000000 gaalis, I dared to call him a jackass bewda ðŸ˜†

i just saw, OMG OMG , you too jen. Before coming to india you put a bomb in fourm. I am just eagerly waiting for the galis we would be gifted. I think forum kids are sleeping now. Let them jaago. 😆😆😆
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

i just saw, OMG OMG , you too jen. Before coming to india you put a bomb in fourm. I am just eagerly waiting for the galis we would be gifted. I think forum kids are sleeping now. Let them jaago. 😆😆😆

LOL I burst a bomb and now im running away on vacation ðŸ˜† Acha idea na ðŸ˜† LOL you guys can answer all the gaalis on my behalf now!! ROFL I want to see their "lovely" reactions ðŸ˜† Okay I should really sleep! 

@All Bye ladies, thanks for the wishes again and take care ðŸ¤—
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Namrata: Nice post...Will comment on it later...Lets see whether you or Jen will get brick bats...I will attack if someone dare to touch my babies...
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Namrata: Nice post...Will comment on it later...Lets see whether you or Jen will get brick bats...I will attack if someone dare to touch my babies...

me too reshmi. but tsill the babies are on a roll really loved their takes. Bumb phoota in forum.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL, I wanted to say more Clarissa, but I edited my post and stuck to calling him a dumbf***. Nahi toh normally I call him a gutless pussy, who needs to get some balls cause he's napunsak and ******. You get the idea naa? ðŸ˜‰

Jen, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a great trip! Enjoy India, have loads of fun in the wedding and I hope that you get to meet all your jaanuables! ðŸ¤— We''ll miss you!
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ritch n jen...wow i loved ur post man ...dat was a direct attack... u guyz made me lol ...🤣🤣 now ppl won bash amar dey wil bash us 😆