India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 46)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i think today gonna be loonies day ofcourse.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

@reshmi. due to may bad luck i saw only thta scene and i was like , i firt didi not get it  what he is talking, then figured it out OMG what this cvs are upto.
@ Clarissa- when I heard that I laughed my hearts content!! Nothing can be more stupid!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DGal

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Ujjaini: Christmas was enjoyable with friends at home for lunch and dinner...I am on for a long break from Jan 5th...Gave my resignation few weeks back...How was your christmas?

ps: Should we mail them to ask why they aren't showing any promos for Navya?

Hi Reshmi,
I have been noticing your tag line/message whatever you call them in IF languageBig smileSmile since some time and would like to tell you that I really love it.I hope you don't mind if i use it as my status msg for sumtimeWink on gtalk.
Thanks for liking the line...Its like an anticipatory bail to escape from ande/tamars...You are most welcome use it...

Noaddictclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_12

@reshmi. due to may bad luck i saw only thta scene and i was like , i firt didi not get it  what he is talking, then figured it out OMG what this cvs are upto.
@ Clarissa- when I heard that I laughed my hearts content!! Nothing can be more stupid!
where we r heading yar. We are supporting two souls who have no aim, no future, no determination, not even able to give message to so claled youths who are their biggger fans.

Is some one will turn so much a dumbo after having a drnik. But any normal perosn whould be free of nasha after police pick them and put in jail. Yeh kuch zyada hogaya.

To padosi lovers, its gonna be intertesing as kkg gonan dance with Nk on Desi girl to irk asr.

appu_12-Reshmi-

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Good Morning , ladies..Hug
How was the long weekend/christmas ??Smile

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
ok then girls its time to say bye. For one week iam on different shift. see you tomorrow
Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@Clarissa..See ya..Smile

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appu_12

where we r heading yar. We are supporting two souls who have no aim, no future, no determination, not even able to give message to so claled youths who are their biggger fans.

Is some one will turn so much a dumbo after having a drnik. But any normal perosn whould be free of nasha after police pick them and put in jail. Yeh kuch zyada hogaya.

To padosi lovers, its gonna be intertesing as kkg gonan dance with Nk on Desi girl to irk asr.

@Bold:ROFL He became free of nasha when inspector asked his surname...

appu_12Noaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index