India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 37)

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Everybody being shana and taking us bechaare souls for a ride...time to start an andolan-hehehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
So any plans for Christmas Nids? or hanging out at home like me?:)

Btw where in India are you from? You weren't around when we had this session  a month back!

Edited by geno0309 - 23 December 2011 at 2:50pm

-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjha.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Everybody being shana and taking us bechaare souls for a ride...time to start an andolan-hehehe

U know Soumya..I guess its our won fault in getting so involved with a show.Ouch.This is the first time I have watched any soap with such dedication..I am so not following anything else like this in future.
But I think, I will bear this till this show shuts shop..and thats it for me after that..Ouch

EDIT
Nothing special ,Soumya..just chilling at home..Yeah, I was in India on vacations..I am from Chandigarh in India..and you??

Edited by Nidhi82 - 23 December 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309ClumsyIntrovertmanjha.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by geno0309

U know Soumya..I guess its our won fault in getting so involved with a show.Ouch.This is the first time I have watched any soap with such dedication..I am so not following anything else like this in future.
But I think, I will bear this till this show shuts shop..and thats it for me after that..Ouch

EDIT
Nothing special Soumya..just chilling at home..I am from Chandigarh in India..and you??

You are right...that's why am following the policy of dil pe nahi lene kaa..hehe but I get annoyed at the stupidity if nothing else! ANd yes, this is the first time am watching a show in your words with so much dedication...and honestly coz of you all:)

Ohh okay Chandigarh...so punjabi kudi you are:) am from Visakhapatnam/Vizag

-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@Soumya..heheh..Not punjabi exactly..But yeah born and brought up in that culture..LOL I am a Jain , BTWSmile Ah..Vizag..Telgu??

and yes, this adda is the only driving force for me..else I would have quit long ago..Big smile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 23 December 2011 at 2:59pm

-Reshmi-geno0309manjha.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

@Soumya..heheh..Not punjabi exactly..But yeah born and brought up in that culture..LOL I am a Jain , BTWSmile

and yes, this adda is the only driving force for me..else I would have quit long ago..Big smile

Ohh okay...Chandigadh is a beautiful city nahi? one of the cities on my must see places:)

And in such crappy times adda ki jai-more than ever:)

Btw you were going for your dinner naa..hope am not keeping you from it...kyun ki sabse pehle pet pooja:)

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Oh..Chandigarh is absolutely beautiful..and the best part is that the beauty is still intactBig smile

And , I have finished my dinner..nothing fancy today..chilling out coz of the long weekend..Tongue
BTW..what are ur plans for christmas..??

-Reshmi-geno0309manjha.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Oh..Chandigarh is absolutely beautiful..and the best part is that the beauty is still intactBig smile

And , I have finished my dinner..nothing fancy today..chilling out coz of the long weekend..Tongue
BTW..what are ur plans for christmas..??

Ohh that's really nice...coz all these big cities lose their charm once they start developing and expanding...like B'lore!

Ohh you finished dinner? nice...kya khaya?:) No plans as such Nids..just chilling at home..after a very long time getting a long weekend...so plan to laze out to the max-hehe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index