Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ritch-nahi re!it ain't a morphed pic!u can see SS's cell-phone as well!!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

@ritch-nahi re!it ain't a morphed pic!u can see SS's cell-phone as well!!

Yeah..The pic doesn't look morphed..Someone clicked it and put it on FB😊

@Tanu..Hilarious scenario..N as prostitute..BTW, the make up she has is quite a give away🤣
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Ritch   yeh BabaR ki prediction fail kaise ho gaye...lagata hai bhakto se naraz hain...waise romance ke naam per forehead kiss he milege hehehe🤣
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nidhi- Wow, that surely means that this particular fan page is not run by some kid! Which random dude would say that with so much conviction? Or it is possible also that its just a fan who's made the page and has some awesome setting with the Production team!

@Tanu- Oooh! Then the scenario of the perverted havaldar and Anant getting all mad at the PO is extremely possible! *rubs hands in glee* I likee! 😃

@Neelu- Morphed or not morphed; one thing is for sure: AnYa will be stranded all night, and that too in jail. Now what do they do in jail, how they react, whether or not they talk/romance is what we have to see! 
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
@Renuka- Our Menaka needs to show him her jalwa now! ðŸ˜†

@Nidhi and @Tanu- ROFL! Just one thing might work in their favor: Their co-ordinated costumes! Any idiot would figure out they just partied together!
Noaddict thumbnail
@Rit..Phorum is telling that it will be a fun episode and theirr fun surely doesn't match ours🤔
Also, newest news is that loonies might come to know in the morning....phir hogi zulmon hi shuruaat😆
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nidhi- Fun episode? I seriously am beginning to question their definition of fun now. Getting stranded in the jail at night does NOT seem fun, even if you're with your fiance! Oooh, I can imagine the scenario when the loonies find out in the morning! Jwaalamukhi phat jaayega, aur hum sab apna sir deewar pe patak rahe honge! ðŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
@Rit..Na behen..😆.Don't bang ur head that much..We know u are recovering from a head injury already .. We need u fully phit phor the wedding...

Bass...The next week is set now..loonies and Mishras ka atyachaar in tandem..😆

Sorry won't be able to do LUs today..off for some shopping now..Will see u all later...😃
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh nayi sooch hai... jail me kaise romance kiya jata hai  aur sath me fumn bhi...HOMP
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nidhi- ðŸ¤£ Wedding? Kiski? A and N ki toh hone se rahi! Is sab ke baad ya toh direct Monday ko loonies will get them married on the spot or they'll be forced to break up on the spot! OMG you're not doing LUs? Then who is? Tanu? Ujjaini? Anyways, have fun shopping!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago