Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 150)

Neha07 Senior Member

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

Originally posted by DGal

Originally posted by -Sara

Originally posted by clarissajohn

girls when i saw the precap then a thought came to my mind. whatever we say we should be thankful to our cvs as our A and N are leaidng in most number of kisses and hugs.
Iam not kidding guys. If you compare with any other  sp shows , even thsoe wwhere leads are couple, (as most of the couple are not into good relation yet) our show leads in taht too. Ye huyi na nayi soch.
100% true even munna munni who r married and even their relationship is gud doesnt have that much def we r leading here and i am sure after marriage we will def see passinate scenes as well coz i think its sp whi have been stopping them to do so now as its a family channel and this show involves parents very much in thier children lives so thats the reason of lack of romance after mrg we will have it as annatika promised us
@Sara - I don't think that Anantika has promised that the future track will be passionateWinkLOLBig smile.She has said that v al should like it.Hope u don mindWink
@Neha i am not talking abt the previous msgs of her i am taking abt the msg which she send me previously many days back and asked not to qoute it any where hope i am clear
Ohh OK.Thats nice you received a msg from her.If the future tracks will be full of passion m sure the TRPs wld rise.Anyways looking fwd to those epis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index