Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 147)

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 2311

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Sara: Sorry dear..I missed the term passion...
its ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 2311

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwinomathew

Hello shello hai ppl.Hey Sara n all,hot discussions I c.Phew,just got 2 dis pg aftr going thru da pgs I lft off strday,Seems da precap is da talk of da town rite now.Hopefully it is wrth da xctmnt .I just wanna c an end 2 dis MU.I hv bn thinking abt Anantika's mssg abt another twist vich wud teach us smthing n da only thing dat is cming 2 mind is Renu's dilemma dat is yet 2 b xposed in4nt of da looneys.So my gut feeling tells me dat aftr da clning of da MU mess,A n N will b shown a bit more mature 2 tackle da Renu mess since DIVORCE or a DIVORCEE is  taboo in da loony quilla.How dese 2 tackle dis sensitive subject will b smthing educational(as per Anantika) 2 luk 4ward 2.Wat say gyz?

hi betsy hope ur words abt A and N tackling issue bcomes true lets see as she said we will like it so it must be gud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 545

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

Originally posted by ashwinomathew

Hello shello hai ppl.Hey Sara n all,hot discussions I c.Phew,just got 2 dis pg aftr going thru da pgs I lft off strday,Seems da precap is da talk of da town rite now.Hopefully it is wrth da xctmnt .I just wanna c an end 2 dis MU.I hv bn thinking abt Anantika's mssg abt another twist vich wud teach us smthing n da only thing dat is cming 2 mind is Renu's dilemma dat is yet 2 b xposed in4nt of da looneys.So my gut feeling tells me dat aftr da clning of da MU mess,A n N will b shown a bit more mature 2 tackle da Renu mess since DIVORCE or a DIVORCEE is  taboo in da loony quilla.How dese 2 tackle dis sensitive subject will b smthing educational(as per Anantika) 2 luk 4ward 2.Wat say gyz?

hi betsy hope ur words abt A and N tackling issue bcomes true lets see as she said we will like it so it must be gud
Sara, A n N behaving ina more matured is is smthing dat v all luv 2 c,so I just assumed dat Renu's case mite b da new twist coz I feel dat A n N's MU chptr will c its end 2day.Hopefully.Keeping my fngrs crssd tho dat 2 dsnt help much now a days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 2311

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@betsy i am hoping a supercool emotinal today i wish this time my hopes r not let down but still i will do that coz umeed pe duniya kayam haiWinkhow much i get frustrated with this show but i just cant give it up i am soo emotionally attached with it sounds really wierd but its true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Crazy_Leo

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 545

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

@betsy i am hoping a supercool emotinal today i wish this time my hopes r not let down but still i will do that coz umeed pe duniya kayam haiWinkhow much i get frustrated with this show but i just cant give it up i am soo emotionally attached with it sounds really wierd but its true
Hey Sara,not 2 worry,I 2 am sailing in da same boat as u.I can never give up on Navya no matter wat all rubbish dey parosofy in4nt of me.Just imagine da xtent of my deewanagi dat I dnt e1 miss da repeats,xcept 4 da 3pm 1 coz at dat time I am at school.If an epi is gud I e1 put an alarm 4 da 4:30am repeat..So no mttr wat cm may,I'll alwaya watch Navya.I 2 am vry emotionally attached 2 da show coz der r a lot of things in dis show dat hz really happened wid me.So dis show holds a very spl place in my heart.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 2311

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@ betsy Alarm bhi LOLimagine if the show wuould have been magical all the time tho kya hota
A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 545

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

@ betsy Alarm bhi LOLimagine if the show wuould have been magical all the time tho kya hota
Tab toh pata nahi,shayad mai raat ko soti hi nahi.Alarm mob.pe vibration mode pe hota hai,hubby se pitna thode hi hai?Waise bhi da poor guy has 2 bear my deewanagi wid a pinch of salt uss par agar 4:30 alarm baj gaya toh phir toh meri shaamat aani hi hai.Bt I guess, he knows Y I luv dis show so meri saari bhool maaf haiWink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 2311

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwinomathew

Originally posted by -Sara

@ betsy Alarm bhi LOLimagine if the show wuould have been magical all the time tho kya hota
Tab toh pata nahi,shayad mai raat ko soti hi nahi.Alarm mob.pe vibration mode pe hota hai,hubby se pitna thode hi hai?Waise bhi da poor guy has 2 bear my deewanagi wid a pinch of salt uss par agar 4:30 alarm baj gaya toh phir toh meri shaamat aani hi hai.Bt I guess, he knows Y I luv dis show so meri saari bhool maaf haiWink.
ok gud he understand u btwn wats the reason of loving this show that much if i can ask u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index