Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 142)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

hi deareis im abck after some work. work is not over yet i wll peek in between.Hi Neha
i too hope A should say all about his insecurties and that why N was seen crying (though she cries all the time). Othersie i will kick in cvs ass. Oppos . Cant bear Mu further guys

Clarissa...N's tears i guess this time is for a genuine reason...It maybe as a result of the realisation that how possessive is her MajnuEmbarrassed Hopefully the MU will see the end tonight...I dont think the CVs will drag this again...Get ready for the new educational trackWackoLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Saraclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
yes reshmi i think he blurted out all his INsecies. They can move on now with calen minds. yes get ready for another atyachar. BUt pls cvs even if its atyacahar pls show it in sensible way not like retro party

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
people i think earlier it was the fault of the screenplay writer who was not able the understand the needs of the scrpt and putting up into scenes but i really have hopes on mr gautam hegde who is master in romantic and emotional scenes the other day i saw padosi show crying for change in scritwriter as the scenes lost its magic after mr.gautam hegde left thr and new lady came so i think he is best me fingers crossed again

Neha07-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

people i think earlier it was the fault of the screenplay writer who was not able the understand the needs of the scrpt and putting up into scenes but i really have hopes on mr gautam hegde who is master in romantic and emotional scenes the other day i saw padosi show crying for change in scritwriter as the scenes lost its magic after mr.gautam hegde left thr and new lady came so i think he is best me fingers crossed again
yes sara hopes pinning on. Yes padosiwalaas were crying over chacrter assasination of female lead like we cried about A.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Clarissa: LOLAtyachar is the right word for the retro party track...I'm sure that more atyachars are on our way after & before the marriage...

Neha07-Saraclarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Oh...My hopes are climbing up againEmbarrassed 

-Saraclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Clarissa: LOLAtyachar is the right word for the retro party track...I'm sure that more atyachars are on our way after & before the marriage...
but iam glad that rama baby is back i was missing her a lot and anrgy pap was on roll yesterday . He might have joine diwth CID team
LOL
.Inbetween i will request cvs to grow spines of A . hough the munda ia 6 feet tall his spine is still of first stadared boy. I wont say he should have lied there and teel the truth either. But every occasion A is seen shivering in fornt of him.

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Oh...My hopes are climbing up againEmbarrassed 
yes reshmi he is expert on hawa ka choka, dupatta flying etc etc

Neha07-Sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index