Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 140)

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Hi clarissa and reshmi

clarissa count be in to the happy list not bcoz of the precar bcoz its still to be witnessed i am happy seeing annat in old looks god he was so cute yesterday specially when he got down frm his when ranvir call came his ruffled hair uffEmbarrassed

reshmi u might have listened amar saying even he had done some mistakes at that age but we must learn frm it so Anant is in that phase now giult can be seen on his face hope we get the charm backSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

yes me too . Yesterday i was suoprised that anvay didit said a word or showed her anger or what (dont jhave clue whtehr she was angry or not) . BUt insted googles to find way to curb the hangover. OMG She is real SP heroine, But i liked it when she cared her.
BUt gulabo is now affected iwth navya syndrome, of woh mein, woh
but clariisa when anant said yes i will do watever u said really showed his concern and gult towards N just see his expressions at the moment just superb hope he stays in that mode phirse bacha na ban jaye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DGal

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Ritch: The adda is like another family...I cant imagine a day without sneaking into the adda...We will always stay in touch after Navya...
Hi gals!!!
I just lov this adda,though I my not be personally interacting with you all but me too cant stay without sneaking into this adda Smile.Would love to stay in touch with u all even after Navya.I think you all are from different timezones. I log into IF @mornings India time, but I see you all visit the adda @ midnight my time.
And btw I just lowwwe ur daily discussionsBig smile.Keep it up guys.

yes dear I don't know your name Sorry

But adda is awesome. I just love it being here . We are here oblivious to all our pains, sorrows, never mind of what is our age, where we live in , our religions, language. Its called unity . I love myself calling an adda mate. Yes the otherday i was saying reshmi that as the earth is round iam hping to meet some of adda mates in future. Iam confident of it.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

Originally posted by clarissajohn

yes me too . Yesterday i was suoprised that anvay didit said a word or showed her anger or what (dont jhave clue whtehr she was angry or not) . BUt insted googles to find way to curb the hangover. OMG She is real SP heroine, But i liked it when she cared her.
BUt gulabo is now affected iwth navya syndrome, of woh mein, woh
but clariisa when anant said yes i will do watever u said really showed his concern and gult towards N just see his expressions at the moment just superb hope he stays in that mode phirse bacha na ban jaye
Yes sara the optimistic in me really really really hopes that A is feeling guilt and as adda mates said he has written the letter as he cant meet her eyes . So I think my old gulabo is coming back.

-Sara-Reshmi-

Neha07 Senior Member
Neha07
Neha07

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

hello nicky Hug   Welcome back sweety

Rit.  What is your twitter id.  Since you guys are all talking about it I should get social savvyEmbarrassed
Hey @all addamates.Helllooo gals.

Me too think that I should also get more socialWink.i presently don't hv twitter account.Actually frankly speaking m vvv lazy.Lazy to such an extent that I did not even visit my FB even on my 'day when my wall was flooded with b'day wishes from my frens n near n dear ones.  Actually I get so sapped out of energy staring @ my desktop throughout the day in office that I am not at all interested to go bak home and log into my lappyCry 

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Ritch: The adda is like another family...I cant imagine a day without sneaking into the adda...We will always stay in touch after Navya...
Hi gals!!!
I just lov this adda,though I my not be personally interacting with you all but me too cant stay without sneaking into this adda Smile.Would love to stay in touch with u all even after Navya.I think you all are from different timezones. I log into IF @mornings India time, but I see you all visit the adda @ midnight my time.
And btw I just lowwwe ur daily discussionsBig smile.Keep it up guys.

Hi DGal...Yeah, we are different timezones... Thats why the adda is 24hrs active...I'm from UAE...My days start with adda & ends with adda...Would definitely keep on touch with you even after the show ends...

Neha07clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilunavya

hello nicky Hug   Welcome back sweety

Rit.  What is your twitter id.  Since you guys are all talking about it I should get social savvyEmbarrassed
Hey @all addamates.Helllooo gals.

Me too think that I should also get more socialWink.i presently don't hv twitter account.Actually frankly speaking m vvv lazy.Lazy to such an extent that I did not even visit my FB even on my 'day when my wall was flooded with b'day wishes from my frens n near n dear ones.  Actually I get so sapped out of energy staring @ my desktop throughout the day in office that I am not at all interested to go bak home and log into my lappyCry 
the case is same with me . I have twitter  account but i forgot the passwod and username too. LOL I dont use it . BUt i chek FB everyday. But as iou siad i too wants to craete anotehr account just to follow the adda mates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
reshmi this post is abt to finish find out the other way coz iw ont be able to watch todays episode so if u can do it i will be able to catch up with all intersting reviews after i come

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index