India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 125)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Nids, He must've read the Petrol convoLOLLOL I was infact surprised to see him yesterday...How come the always missing guy appeared all of a sudden...Anyways, his presence made the boring family scene funny for me...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 28 December 2011 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Nids, He must've read the Petrol conoLOLLOL I was infact surprised to see him yesterday...How come the always missing guy appeared all of a sudden...Anyways, his presence made the boring family scene funny for me...

YeahLOLLOL..And he always has just one expressions on his face..be it happy, sad, surprised or shocked..ROFL..and people tell him that he is a hero material...LOL

-Reshmi-.Farzi.

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Nids, I think I had mentioned this earlier..The eye brows reminds me of  Kroor Singh from the old show - Chandrakanta...Kroor Singh's eye brows had the same thickness...Btw, Do you feel that DA Sr will recomment an early marriage because of the happenings...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Noaddict.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hello all my jaanemans! Hug Is there any taaza khabar that I missed? Oh, and are we talking about Crime Petrol's hero? He didn't post a status about his cameo in yesterday's episode? I think the adda is more popular than we think it is! Wink

-Reshmi-Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@Resh..Even if DA recommends, who will listen to her..LOLEarly marriage only happens if BD spews some venom..LOL

ANd kroor singh...ROFL  so apt.."yakkk"  LOL

@Rit..Hello ,babeHugYeah we were talking about our fav Star Plus hero "kroor singh"LOL(Thanks Resh..he will be called so frm now on)LOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 28 December 2011 at 5:50am

-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
@Nids- Hi hun! HugOh my hero! After seeing that he graced us with his holy presence, I went and scoured his FB page, but I didn't find a single status about his immense joy on appearing on screen! LOL Our hero must have read one of our Crime Petrol convos!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 28 December 2011 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Noaddict-Reshmi-

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@Resh, Rit..A slight deviation frm the topic..Did u read SRK's latest tweet???.I just thought of our adda while reading it..Big smile Here it goes :-

"We shud create a forum that v all can turn to in times of lonliness & sadness...have fun reads & writes...& of course vent without judging"

Edited by Nidhi82 - 28 December 2011 at 6:04am

-Reshmi-.Farzi.

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Ritch: Hi dearHug Its surprising that he didn't update his status abt the good family scene...LOL

@Nids: LOL I do remember that yakk yakk LOL You wont be able to use the new pet name often as good family scenes happens rarely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index