India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 108)

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Sara..they better clean up their act sooner than later!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Isha..Absolutely agree with you..Where does this sensible N comes frm when she is ready to solve Renu's problem, atleast she has a clear idea of problems in relationship..then why act so foolish in her own??She can understand everyone in the world except A, why???Confused

@Betsy : Agree with ur POV...but still I feel so many flaws in A and N's relationship esp when they are truly, madly, deeply in love..Confused

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 December 2011 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309soapliker

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

@ betsy.  What you say makes sense.  But Navya can immediately understand when Ritz or Appy are sad or down so why not with Anant then?  She should know that something is troubling him when he just upped and went to Delhi, and when he did not call her the entire time he was in Delhi.  Granted he did not call Ranbir too but the old adage "  You do not see the bad, only the good when you are in love
C u answered ur own qs.Wen u luv sm1 u do not see da bad,bt only da gud n N's luv 4 A is such dat she wnst e1 pissed off dat she had 2 spend a gud part of da nite in a PS due 2 A's stupidity coz she feels dat if n-e thing is wrong wid A he'll speak abt it 2 her 4sure,dats her understanding of her relationship wid A.If A cnt speakup his insecurities 2 N den its his fault not N's.N moreovr I am of da opinion dat A himself knows dat he is wrong n dats Y he nvr says n-ething abt AS or his J 2 N.In da epi wen dey wer in da  car n A was pouring his heart out 2 N,he cud hv told her der n den wat was troubling him,bt he dint.As 4 N knowing RnA's moods,its bcoz she has known dem since childhood,she knows how dey r ,so its easy 4 her 2 understand dem n also dey r verbal abt der feelings 2 1anothr.Dese 2(A n N)hv known each other 4 just 2 years,der r still things dat dey need 2 know abt eachother n dis track is da way 2 make dem know eachother bttr so dat dey cn ntr der marriage widout n-e MUs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedageno0309soapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Isha..Absolutely agree with you..Where does this sensible N comes frm when she is ready to solve Renu's problem, atleast she has a clear idea of problems in relationship..then why act so foolish in her own??She can understand everyone in the world except A, why???Confused

@Betsy : Agree with ur POV...but still I feel so many flaws in A and N's relationship esp when they are truly, madly , deeply in love..Confused

Nids hun @bold   Tagline.  Naye Dhadkan, Naye SawalLOL

geno0309Noaddict

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

@Betsy...hmm...its nice to read another perspective on A and N relationship, which makes sense! I guess what you say makes total sense, considering their background and all...but don't you think the CVs have lost this in translation and left it to the viewers discretion to figure out things!
Soumya luv,dats bcoz da CVs know 4 sure dat V R AN INTELLIGENT BUNCH OF PPL DISSECTING DA SHOWWink n can fill in da blanks.

geno0309soapliker

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

@Betsy : Agree with ur POV...but still I feel so many flaws in A and N's relationship esp when they are truly, madly , deeply in love..Confused

Isha..Sawal hi sawal hain..Itne saare ki , I am now a chalta phirta question mark like Paresh Rawal in judaiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309soaplikerclarissajohn

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Isha..Sawal hi sawal hain..Itne saare ki , I am now a chalta phirta question mark like Paresh Rawal in judaiLOL

I swear yaar,  Now I know why I have more questions than answers when I watch navya coz that is what it should be.  We have to question everything as per Tagline and only then it is an accomplishment for Navya teamLOL.  

Oh I loved Judaai.  Sri acted so well in that.

geno0309Noaddict

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ all. I have to leave.  Will be in and out.  TTYL.  

geno0309Noaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index