India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 107)

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
See even Ranbir understood that Anant was J of Amar! Why can't Navya realise this man??!!Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@Shilpa...thanks for raising the point abt the 2 drinks! Me too have been wondering if 2 pegs of scotch can casue soo much hoopla! another serial blooper is it?-hehe

@Nids..yes fresh normal clothes do seem like a relief! guess we can all get on with our lives now-hehe

Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

See even Ranbir understood that Anant was J of Amar! Why can't Navya realise this man??!!Ermm

Yup, Nams..N is not at all paying heed to the root cause of A's reaction to Amar's name..Ouch
And I think again, it will be either Ranbir or Mohan who will make A realize that he is just wasting his time and efforts thinking about Navya and Amar.
For God's sake , why can't these two realize themselves, why is there a third party intervention always???Confused

@Soumya..Yep..Bye bye to some gaudy make up and tacky clothes...Big smile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 December 2011 at 10:30am

geno0309

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Nids...a major flaw in the story line...these two spend more time with others than with each-other...and we all know how the compatibility test went...no wonder there is always a 3rd party intervention-sigh!!!

Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Soumya..Arre..the storyline is fun of flaws..Ouch.I am sure there is a huge gap between what they want to show and what they end up showing..Confused

And now, frm tomorrow's precap, looks like Meeta ma wants to know the real reason for N's late arrival..Why is she acting like a true mother..why now.??Where was this mother when N confessed to the relationship with A???Confused

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 December 2011 at 11:08am

geno0309

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Jen and Nams...I love Amar sir too..He is a true rockstar and guide to these 21 year old kids..Big smile

Dats xactly da point here,Nids.Now I get it.Y dis prtclr track was intrdced.C basically dese 2(A & N)fell in luv wen dey dnt e1 know wat luv was all abt.Both wer bound 2 der F*Lies n der traditions so falling in luv was a bit awkward 4 dem n den da separation bit hppnd n den da fite 4 der luv n den at last da F*Ly agreeing 4 da marriage.Da marriage bit 2 was a on da spot decision 4 A so dat dey cud show der F*Lies dat dey wer serious abt der relationship,dey had not thot it over.So my POV is dat till date dey hv never thot things thru,dey just hppnd,der was no 1 2 guid dem or tell dem da pros n cons of der dcisions n dey came so far.Der was bound 2 b immaturity n MUs espcly in A's case as boys r more possessive abt der girls.C A knows dat der is nothing btwn AS n N,bt he cnt stop himself feeling J coz he also knows dat his girl is a gem of a person n n-e1 cn easily fall 4 her n so his insecurities.I dnt blame either of da 2 coz der has nvr bn n-e1 4 dem 2 guide dem thru der pyaar ka raasta as no1 in either sides of da F*Ly has evr fallen in luv or xprncd  such emotions so looking upto dem 4 gidance or help is a cmplte waste of time n nergy n so da ntry of AS.2day he mite b da coz of A's J n MUs,bt I feel he will b da 1 2 help dem understand da depth of der relationship.2day atleast in a drunken stupor A hz voiced his reason 4 drinking 2 R n R is like hw can A b so stupid?So ven A is sober n in a cndtn 2 realize his mistake R will b der 2 pont it out 2 him.I 4 1 DO NOT wnt N 2 know da reason 4 A's behaviour coz it really hurts 2 know dat sm1 u luv n trust so blindly cn b suspicious abt u n I really dnt want dat 4 N coz she luvs A unconditionally n xpects da same in return n 1ce knowing da reason she mite b shattered n again der cn b MUs.So its bttr 2 end da MU widout N knowind da coz n A realising his mistake n mending his ways.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niveda-SaraNoaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Betsy..A very valid point.I know that this MU track has been introduced to make these lovers a bit mature.But what I fail to understand is , how can these  two not comprehend what is going on other's heart and mind even after spending 2 years of life together??Why do they need a 3rd party to realize their mistakes??Confused
I have not seen such naive 21 year olds..especially in today's day and age and that too in a city like mumbai...
But, I want N to know the real reason behind A's strange behaviour at the party.She should know it and talk about it openly with A coz  thats where, I feel, the strength and foundation of a relationship lies..Big smile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 December 2011 at 11:07am

geno0309

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Couple of questions on today's epi.  Tagline Naye Sawal and I am always ready with that

1.  How did Sugandha know that Anant was drunk? Coz she was going to say it and then stopped when talking to her sis

2. When do the bahus of the looney house go to sleep?  Both the daughter in laws were awake and it was past midnight.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index