India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 104)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
K never mind Anant got up and hes like all dizzy. Nimi and Mohan open the door and Mohan tells him to go to his room. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddict

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Mishras are scolding and shouting at Navya saying that is this a time to come home and all. Anant is all dizzy and everyone except Mohan and Nimi are sleeping. Mohan takes A to his room. Navya ganga jamuna has stated in front of the Mishras and theyre consoling her. Skipped that part a bit cause it was boring... 

geno0309Noaddict

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Anant goes to bed and M and R help him. M thanks Ranbir and tells him he cant believe A could drink and all. DA sees and its busy being D. DAjr comes and asks whats happening DAsr tells her that A was doing so well at work and all and everyone was fine and now hes coming home late and that when can he understand responsibility and he wont stay 21 forever. (LOL reminded me of forever21 LOL ) DAjr tells her that once he getts married, he will understand everything on his own and all.  Precap: Meeta says that the car yesterday wasnt Anants car and tells her to tell her what happened yesterday and not to hide anything... 

geno0309Noaddict

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Errmm okay episode. Didnt like it didnt hate it too much either. It looked like DA was thinking that Navya is to be blamed indirectly for what happened and all but yeah, I LOVE AMAR. OMG he is so amazing. Like I actually love him.

geno0309Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Uff...What to say..another okayish episode..So we basically got a clarification about A's age..and straight frm the horse's mouthLOL..He is 21..LOL
Also, when DA asked "yeh tujhe kya ho gaya hai Anant"..the same question that we lot have been asking for the past 2 weeksLOL

And ROFL..I thought Ranbir will change A's clothes..ShockedROFL..saare forum ki ummeedon pe paani fir gaya.LOLKiddies were thinking about some romantic night b/w A and N LOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 27 December 2011 at 10:08am

geno0309manjha

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
If we can have a "Loonies Appreciation" thread, who don't deserve even an iota of appreciation, then Amar too deserves a grand one!!Big smile Ranbir was right: He's a rockstar!Thumbs Up

geno0309manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
LOL Nidhi ROFL That would have just made BD's suspicion worse after the gola episode with his rosy lips ROFL 

@Nams Yes can we please? LOL I love Amar <3 hes so hot and januable!!

geno0309Noaddict

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Uff...What to say..another okayish episode..So we basically got a clarification about A's age..and straight frm the horse's mouthLOL..He is 21..LOL
Also, when DA asked "yeh tujhe kya ho gaya hai Anant"..the same question that we lot have been asking for the past 2 weeksLOL

And ROFL..I thought Ranbir will change A's clothes..ShockedROFL..saare forum ki ummeedon pe paani fir gaya.LOLKiddies were thinking about some romantic night b/w A and NLOL

Bang on Nidhi! You stole the exact words from my mouth!! When DA said that Anant's 21 and he's not the same anymore, I actually said, "Thanks for the clarification! And yes, Anant aisa nahi tha"LOL And LMFAO, I actually raised my eyebrow when Ranbir was trying to position Anant's legs, thinking that he might change his clothes!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddictmanjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index