Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 104

Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanu..I absolutely agree..Late night drives are pure bliss.😃..and to top it off, have a coffee from some tapri in between...😃
@Tanu- Glad to know you enjoyed it! 😃 Doing LUs?

Who all doing LUs? Who's masochistic enough today? 😛
Guys, sorry to butt in your convo, but being the half videsi chori that I am, I don't know what's a tapri! Care to enlighten me someone? 😳
@Rit..Its a roadside tea/coffee stall...😊 Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@Nids- Ahhh, thanks for the enlightenment hun! 😃 As in one of those cute dhabas where you get coffee/tea in little clay pots? I find them sooo freaking cute! 😃
Sorry to keep spamming, but LUs anyone? 😕
N worried for A. She gets a message from Ranbir confirming that he has dropped A safely. She calls Nimi to ask if everything is alright. In the morning, N calls A and gives him suggestions after searching the internet as to how to get away from hangover. Nimi and Sugandha enter A's room. Sugandha says that she's disappointed with A's last night's behaviour. A apologizes. 

Ugh. N is behaving like A's mom now. Classic. Isi ki kami thi! 

Nick and Nams, check your twitter alright? I've tweeted you and Nams!
@Rit..Yeah, kind of..😊

@All...Episode starts with N receiving msg from Ranbir that A has reached safely and Mohan and Nimi received him.
The next morning N calls A .A tells sorry to N .N also tells A that meeta told DA about the party.A tells that mom will be very angry but doesn't know what will he tell DA as he has some hangover.
N tells A that she will find something to get out of the hangover frm the net.
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
A reaches dining table. He's questioned by Om as to why is he coming from outside. A explains that he had gone to take a stroll in the lawn. A feels uneasy and not eats anything apart from lemon-water mixture. A and N are questioned at their respective places by Om and Meeta respectively as to why did they come late last night. Both apologize. A is warned by Om to not repeat that mistake again otherwise they'll have to take a stern action. Meeta asks N politely about last night saying she saw her getting out of someone else's car last night.

Precap - Om asks for A's car keys. A says that he doesn't have the car right now.