Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
@Nids- OMG.  🤣 🤣 🤣 Imagine if our hero sees this pic! I can't stop laughing here! *wipes tears of laughter* Oh gosh, the guy on the right has to be our hero naa?  🤣 🤣
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Nids- OMG.  🤣 🤣 🤣 Imagine if our hero sees this pic! I can't stop laughing here! *wipes tears of laughter* Oh gosh, the guy on the right has to be our hero naa?  🤣 🤣

Bang on, bingo, well done..The guy on the right is our hero🤣🤣
@Ritch - Hahaha..okay one more dirama before marriage! Looks like they don't want AnYa to get married at all! Kaisa show hai ye? 😆 And what I've learnt is that people who have family like theirs should never pass the phase called 'Adolescence' even though that's the most beautiful phase of life 
Haha..this Petrol guy makes me laugh everytime 😆

@Nids - HAHAHAHA 🤣 🤣 ROFL!

@all - I'll be right back! Watching D3 and then Humse hai Life..catch you all in between the breaks 😃
Haaye mera hero!  🤣 🤣 I so wanna see him and his ball! Bahut dino se ball ko nahi dekha naa humne?  🤣
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Haaye mera hero!  🤣 🤣 I so wanna see him and his ball! Bahut dino se ball ko nahi dekha naa humne?  🤣

I miss his  beige capris and that barefoot shot too..🤣
@Nick- I gave a list of things that I learnt from the show yesterday in the discussion, and none of them seemed very modern! Ooh, enjoy your shows!

Guys, if this thread finishes, lets use Namrata's Amar waala thread for the LUs?
@Rit..Yeah ..will soon migrate to Nams thread..😊

And I am in no mood to learn anything frm the show..hasn't it taught so much already..how to drink in a party and then land up in a police station .Also, how not to be apologetic/thankful to the person who saves u frm trouble..🤢 

Chalo girls..catch u in a couple of hours..just before the family drama today..

Have fun..😃
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@All: Bye...See you tomorrow...Tc...
@Nids- And being a teenager/youth, I've learnt how NOT to fall in love during my school/university days, how I should study my ass off for UG but get married straight off after my UG and not even think of trying to work cause if I work, I won't be able to manage my personal and professional life. Is there anything that I missed? 

*edit*

See you everyone! 😊
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
Oops! All gone kya?🤔 and Nicky darling, welcome back again!🤗 How was ur Christmas?