Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilunavya

I am also surprised that Aayush did not talk on FB about his being in the show today 

Hmmm..NOw this is one serious issue...🤣..Aayush not on FB..this is a first..I think he has read about himself on this adda...😆

Oh thanks Sara.  I did not know BabaR had told about it.  What else did BabaR predict? I have not been active lately so have not caught on all the news.
he just said MU's will be clear next week hope so it will be gud bcoz now anant will be in hosh and btwn there was also one more news frm some other source that we might get a full version of saath jo tera nahi bechainiya har gadi song thats it nothing more
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Hmmm..NOw this is one serious issue...🤣..Aayush not on FB..this is a first..I think he has read about himself on this adda...😆

Isn't it though.  Now it makes me wonder about the show after all.  Maybe he is so involved with Crime Petrol
@Sara..Is that Silla, who has predicted that??and what does that mean..full version of song???😕
hello ladies🤗how is everybody doing?
Originally posted by -Sara

he just said MU's will be clear next week hope so it will be gud bcoz now anant will be in hosh and btwn there was also one more news frm some other source that we might get a full version of saath jo tera nahi bechainiya har gadi song thats it nothing more

Thanks Sara.  So Baba is saying that from new year all will be fine.  

Isn't it though.  Now it makes me wonder about the show after all.  Maybe he is so involved with Crime Petrol

I think he has read all about him here and that is why he is keeping quiet..😆

@Roopali..Hey🤗
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago

@Sara..Is that Silla, who has predicted that??and what does that mean..full version of song???😕

Yeah I too did not understand it.  Please explain Sara
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

hello ladies🤗how is everybody doing?

Hello Roopali.  How was your Birthday?

yes its silla means we will get that full song with some anya scene hope after MU finished and i just hope this will make anant realise his mistakes and learn frm it bcoz its sometimes happens with a person but i so didnt wanted it frm Anant