Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Isha..πŸ€—Any plans for boxing day? Hope you had a nice Christmas!
Hi Isha! Merry Christmas once again! How was your Christmas? 
@Ritch: I am still contemplating whether I should put myself through the torture or not..Right now I am watching *The 50 greatest Harry Potter moments* on youtube and its hard to leave in the middle of it..Like yo know HP > Nabbya..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Isha..πŸ€—Any plans for boxing day? Hope you had a nice Christmas!

Tanu hun, hello shello to you too.  Hubby plans to go for the sales.   Had a nice Christmas.  Got lots of gifts.  How was yours ?
@Tanu- SKIP Nabbya! HP is like way way WAY better than Navya! How much ever they murdered the books, its still way better than Navya! LOL, anyways, who's doing the LUs?
Ritch:  Tiramisu came out good.  Made 2 batches for Christmas eve and they were both over so had to make more for yesterday guests.
@Isha- Really? πŸ˜ƒ Glad to know that it was a success! 
@Isha: Oooh I guess you are not one of those girls who love shopping and great deals and all..Or is boxing day to crowded for your taste? Well, we don't really celebrate Christmas but I went out with my cousins, went to restaurant, pigged out on food, so you can say it was a good day!πŸ˜†

@Ritch: Okay, this one thing I read on one of the HP pages on FB tugged right at my heart strings..It read "Every mirror is the mirror of Erised for George" How true no?πŸ’”
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- Really? πŸ˜ƒ Glad to know that it was a success! 

Plan to make it this evening for a dinner we are invited to.  Thanks hun
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Isha: Oooh I guess you are not one of those girls who love shopping and great deals and all..Or is boxing day to crowded for your taste? Well, we don't really celebrate Christmas but I went out with my cousins, went to restaurant, pigged out on food, so you can say it was a good day!πŸ˜†

@Ritch: Okay, this one thing I read on one of the HP pages on FB tugged right at my heart strings..It read "Every mirror is the mirror of Erised for George" How true no?πŸ’”

Tanu.  I am one of those weirdos.  I hate clothes shopping but lov grocery shopping.  So when we friends go shopping I do their grocery shopping while they do my other shopping.  And boxing day toh forget it yaar.  There is a huge line up everywhere.  Will rather sit at home and enjoy the sales that hubby brings.